Talk

ANNTONIA'S POV

I am now currently driving to Michelle's condo. And Rhian's pala. What does she want to talk about? This is making me feel nervous. I want to see her so badly so I can feel at ease.

After a few minutes of driving, I have parked and I am now standing at their condo.

I don't want to open it yet, I don't know what is coming. I don't want to know.

But I have to.

So I then knocked and someone then opened the door.

" hey " Michelle greeted.

" hi " I replied as I went inside.

When I went inside Michelle told me to sit and I just followed.

" so, about the thing I want to tell you " Michelle said.

" Anntonia, lets end this " She said with a  downward smile.

I just got here and that is what you are greeting me with?

Those words, those words were the last words I want to hear. Why is she going so fast, what did I do wrong? What made her do this? She is so straightforward. And her being straightforward is also one of the reason why I fell for her.

" Michelle, why? " I replied with sad eyes. She was just looking at me as my tears fall one by one.

" Hindi naman ako nag kulang ah. " I added.

" Anntonia, I just felt like we have spent enough time already. Our relationship is not serious and it is toxic to continue it pa. " she replied.

" as much as I want to, this is for the best. " She added.

" Anong toxic? Ikaw yung toxic Michelle. " I said, wanting to take it back immediately when I saw her reaction.

" this is not just your relationship, it is ours. You can't just decide that decision on your own. I am also a part of this relationship. And why can't we just take this seriously? I am willing to risk. I am willing to fucking risk for you, Michelle. " I said.

" well, I am not willing to risk for you, Anntonia " She replied.

Tangina? So for all those months, it just meant nothing for her? All those months it just felt like trash for her? what am I in your life, Michelle?

" Then why can't you just try? " I said, tears falling from my eyes non stop.

" Anntonia, you have built the rule of not falling inlove with eachother. You made the rule and you were so confident, and now you'll tell me you love me? We have agreed that we can't and we won't. " She said.

" But that's before. We should focus on the present and the present is I want to love you, Michelle. I want to be in a relationship with you. A relationship where it is filled with love and commitment. I may have broken the rule I have made, but I am not guilty in breaking it. " I said

" Rules are meant to be broken if it is being broken for you. " I added.

Tangina? Haha? Ano to laro? Just 
the day before, we had fun tas ngayon
" let's end this " daw. Ano to rollercoaster? Michelle, I did not pay for this.

" let's try, Michelle. Please try. Please try loving me. " I begged with tears in my eyes as I faced her.

" This is for the best, Anntonia. My decision is final. Unlike you, I don't do take backs on what I have said. " She replied.

Wow ha?

" even if you beg for me to stay, I won't. Accept the fact that I can't love you. I never will. I am rejecting you so you can move on. " She added.

" why? Why do you have to, Michelle? All of those moments we spent, it meant nothing to you? Was it all just for show? Did you make me your game, like you always do? What am I in your life, Michelle? Am I just a game to you? I can't force you to love me back, but there is no harm in trying. Just please try. Please try to love me like how I love you, Michelle " I said.

Begging for someone? I don't do that, but if that person is Michelle, I am willing to.

" I am willing to do everything, for you. Please just learn to love me. You are the person, the only person I wan't to be with. " I said as I cried. Tears falling in my eyes, a lot of tears fell on my knees as I begged for her to say.

" I'm sorry, Anntonia. Love is something I can't do. To anyone and to you. " She said as she embraced me with the warmest hug.

" And don't hate the player, hate the game. " she said.

Ano ba, she is making me annoyed. Magagalit ba ako or ma iiyak?

-----------

Michelle's POV

As I took her in a warm embrace. I had second thoughts if what I did was really for the best or was it just for me. But just because I ended it, doesn't mean I wasn't hurt. It also hurts to see her like this. I am so sorry, Anntonia.

" please.... please... stay... M-m-ichelle " She said, stuttering, tears from her eyes fell on my shoulders.

I really can't, Ann. I really can't.

" take this as a lesson and love the next person you will love, more than me. " I said.

I can't love you because you deserve someone better than me. Maybe if we have met earlier, I would risk everything for you. But I can't, I can't gaslight myself that I have not moved on from here, because I really have not, Anntonia. And I can't. She was my first love and I want it to be my lsst commitment to someone.

" can you do me one favor, Michelle? Just this and lets bid our goodbyes. " She said.

" alright, what is it? " I asked.

" tell me you love me. Just,tell me you love me, today. Just today. Please. " She said.

I am so sorry, Anntonia. I really am.

" I love you, Anntonia " I said.

I took the words I wanted to say before out from my mouth. That I love you was not just an I love you. It was genuine and it is the first I love you that came out from my mouth after a couple of years.

" Thank you, Michelle. I love you too. " She said as she then stopped hugging me and wiped her tears.

" I hope in another life, we had a chance. " Anntonia said.

" I really really love you, Michelle " She said.

But, Anntonia, not all I love you's can have their I love you too's.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Yes guys, Michelle likes Ann back but she feels like Anntonia deserves someone better and she felt like she have not moved on from her first love and yes she hasn't. ( kind of like my other story )

:))

" Every chapter closes so that another chapter can begin "