Back on track.

Michelle's POV

" yes. " Irfan said.

" Irfan. " Anntonia said.

" Yes, baby? " Irfan replied, leading my blood to rise as I chuckled.

" Kalma. " Rhian whispered.

" Ginusto mo toh. " She added whispering in my ear.

Ginusto ko ba? Siya lang naman gusto ko ah.

I felt resentment, uneasiness and hostility, when I heard Irfan, the guy who she is also in an open relationship with, call her with an endearment.

I'm not jealous. Hindi dapat mag selos ang walang karapatan.

I felt a pain in my heart as I thought that maybe it's over now. Maybe we can't go back to the thing we used to be or to the thing we want to be.

And I am full of regret for not realizing early, that I have always loved her. And now that I have realized that, maybe she have moved on and have found a better someone.

The last thing I want is to hurt her, I have already done that and saw how much impact it gave her, and I was very stupid. So I hope when she finds someone or have already found someone, I hope that person loves her like I do or more than I do. And won't hurt her like how I did.

I'm sorry, Anntonia for realizing my feelings too late. I hope in another lifetime, I won't do the same mistake.

" Michelle? " Anntonia called.

" oh? " I replied.

" I'm going somewhere, so I believe our talk should not occur now. Let's talk soon. " She said and hung up the call.

" I lost her. " I said reaching for the beer infront of me.

" Michelle. " Rhian called.

" Just maybe, maybe in another universe, hindi na ako bobo noh? " I exclaimed.

" Ang tanga ko rin, na habang ginusto ko siya, may ginusto akong iba na hindi naman karapat dapat. " I said.

" And how I wish that I could go back and change the mistake I wish I didn't do. Because I realized, mahal ko siya. I love her more than anyone could possibly do. Ang tanga ko sa part na si Max lang ang iniisip ko. And because of that, I lost myself too. I lost myself in loving Max. And if that was Anntonia, I would lose myself for her. " I added.

" I feel like my life is hopeless now that I lost her. Para kasi na ang mundo ko ay umiikot sa kaniya. I would do whatever it takes, big, or small, easy or hard just for the universe, to take me back to the day our paths crossed. Kasi parang I was blinded. To the point na pointless yung reasons ko that I rejected her. Was I was that blinded by Max? " I said.

Tangina, kung pwede lang oh, take me back to the time we met. To the time I made a mistake. To the time I gave her pain. Cause I would give up everything just to tell her I love her too, that day.

--------

Anntonia's POV

Michelle's call was really shocking. I couldn't bare to think of anything else because I was so curious on what she was gonna say. Or what that important matter was.

" Umuwi kana bukas, Ann. " Lea said.

Kakarating ko lang ah?

" Why? Let her wait. Patience is a virtue, dba? " I replied.

" sungit. " She said.

" Hey, what are you talking about? " Irfan said.

Hala si baby.