Always have, always will.

Michelle's POV

I embraced Anntonia, not caring about the cameras and the people.

I embraced her because she was crying.

I may have not yet move on, but when I say I will try. I will. And I love her and I don't wanna hurt her.

" I'm sorry I made you cry again. " I said as I run my hands through her hair.

" You made me cry in a good way. And I would not mind crying if it's for you. " Anntonia replied, making me smile in awe as I looked at Rhian and Sam.

" Tama na yan! " Sam exclaimed, making all of us laugh.

" STAY STRONG ! " Rhian said.

I released her from the hug as our orders have arrived.

We waited for the waiter to serve it and we started eating.

We were all so hungry, there was no room for teas anymore.

TIME SKIP

We are now back at our hotel room and I wanted to talk to Anntonia. She was laying in bed as I was sitting on the chair  of the computer.

But first, I read Max's message.

Max Collins
Red flag ass.

Yeah, for you.
Won't show that side of me to Anntonia tho.

I replied and then blocked her number. I also blocked her in all Social Media apps possible.

I don't want anyone to get in the way of our relationship.

" Love? " I called.

" yah? " She replied as I stood up from the chair to go to her.

" I'm sorry, love. " I said as I sat down next to her and stared at her gorgeous hazel brown eyes.

" Sorry for what? " She questioned as she placed her head on my shoulders.

" For everything. For hurting you. For making you cry. For being the worst girlfriend you could ever ask for. " I replied as I played with her hair.

After I said that, the room echoed silence making me look at Anntonia's face.

" You were never a bad girlfriend, Dee. And you always make bawi naman. I'm beyond happy to have you as my lover. And I'm fine with crying. As long as it's for you. " She said as she looked at me and smile.

I don't deserve her. She's everything anyone could ask for.

" It's fine kahit you'll be friends with Max. I can wait. It's fine if you think you have not yet move on from Max. It's fine if you won't have enough time for me. It's fine if you still keep contact with Max. It's fine if you hurt me. It's really fine, Michelle. I love you and if you love someone, you'll always be there and understand them. I'll understand even if  sometimes it's tiring. " She added, making me teary eyed.

My heart will always have a room for this girl.

Endgame or not, she'll always be my roman empire.

My Anntonia. My girlfriend.

" Thank you for staying and for understanding me, love. I will also do the same to you. Kahit mahirap man akong unawain, you stayed. In my lows and in my highs, you were always there. You never let me feel that I was alone. You have always help me when I was down. Thank you, Anntonia. Thank you for understanding what's broken and understanding what's gonna heal. Thank you for understanding me. In every era of mine, in every circumstances, thank you for being there. And most importantly, thank you for being the love of my life. One day, when you are wanting to be understand, I will understand you. Thank you for showing me that love is worth to try again. Thank you for coming into my life. My heart beats for you and I hope you know that. You changed my life the moment you came into it. You changed my perspective in love. You changed me. For the better. I became the person I am right now, with you, and for you. Thank you for coming into my life. Just know that I will always love you. You are my universe, my solace and most importantly, my girlfriend. I love you beyond words, my Anntonia. " I said making a tear fall from her right eye and  I hurriedly wiped it.

So she loves Words of Affirmation, hm?

" I love you more, Dee. Always and forever. " She replied, and I then wrapped my hands arround her as she placed her head on my chest.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

SHORT CHAPTERR AS AN UPDATE MUNA! Road to 7k!!!!! love youu all, I hope you all got/will get good scores on yours exams ( if you have an exam )

I will continue to improve for you all! Thank you so much for the support. It's Intrams week and I don't know if I can update a lot by I will try my best!

" Love is selfless, it is prepared to sacrifice. "