" Leaves "

Michelle's Perspective

Lea had invited me to her farewell party since we still kept a little in touch.

Now that I am here in her party, I had nothing to do so I just roamed around the place.

While I was doing that, I was loss in someone's eyes.

Anntonia's eyes.

What the hell is she doing here? Hindi naman sila friends ni Lea ah.

I couldn't bare to not say anything when our eyes met.

" Anntonia? " I said.

" Michelle.. " She spoke.

" What are you doing here? " I asked smiling at her.

I'm not used to this, I'm not use to us barely talking.

Well I should be.

" Why? Is it not okay? Am I not allowed to be invited here? " She replied.

Sungit neto, parang anong ginawa ko.

" I didn't say anything, Porsild. " I replied.

" Then you didn't have to ask, Daniela " She replied.

Ilang hour lang nakalipas ganito kana sakin?

Tsk. Daniela pa nga.

" Ang sungit " I replied as she just stared at me head to toe and chuckled.

" Miss Porsild was hurt, huh? " I said.

She's fun to play with.

Lol, do you get deja vu?

" Yes, I was, by you. But I won't let that happen again. Now please get out of my way. " She replied.

Sungit much.

After that I gave her space as she walked away, nanaman. She went to Lea, are they even close?

Anntonia's Perspective

I am now doing beso beso with Lea as I saw her face shocked by my existence at her party.

" Si Miss "don't hintay for me " pala ito eh. " She said with a laugh.

" I didn't know you were really coming. " She added.

" Had nothing to do anyways. " I replied.

" Alright. Go inside sa bahay ko and open my fridge, tas kunin mo gusto mo. " She said.

" Food? Eh hindi ako hungry. " I replied.

What does she want ba?

" No, yung gusto mo kunin mo. " She said.

" Gusto ko? " I replied.

Eh yung  gusto ko si, Michelle.

" Yung ano! " She exclaimed.

" Ano? " I questioned, giving her a
confused look.

" Yung beverages, tapos Alcoholic Beverages yung gusto mo, right? I have Beer, liquor and wine. Beer, liquor and wine, well may iba pa but those are what I have and those are examples of the types of Alcoholic Beverages. " She replied which made me chortle.

Ang cute.

" Sinearch ko pa yun ah. One of the special person ka kasi sa aking heart~ " She exclaimed. Sarcastically? I guess.

" Tama kana. Where yun? " I asked and she led me to her fridge.

" Kuha kalang kung ano gusto mo. Just don't settle for less. " She said as she opened the fridge.