The Dawn, again?

Anntonia's POV

We embraced eachother and I released after.

I directly went to sit in the bed, as I just want to talk to her.

" Love? " She called, with teary eyes as she followed me in sitting on the bed.

" Let's just talk, Michelle. " I replied, as I squatted on the bed, with a pillow on top of my legs as I looked at her with eyes saying I don't want to let her go.

Kahit anong gawin ko, siya parin naman e.

" I know what I did was wrong, and I'm sorry, Ann. I can't stop myself. " She explained thoroughly, as she held my hand.

" mahal mo? " I questioned.

" Love, you know that I'm trying, right? I know we just started, and it's already a nightmare. But, I really tried. " She replied, holding eye contact.

" Mahal mo? " I repeated the question. Why are you not answering this question Michelle?

Kahit ano panamang sagot mo, mahal parin kita e.

" Oo. " She replied, which was like I was stabbed with a knife. Ang hirap pala mag mahal no? Kapag minahal mo na ang isang tao, ang hirap kalimutan.

" The memories or her? " I questioned. Just let me be sure, Michelle.

" both. " She replied.

I just smiled at her, stopping myself from crying. Because if I cry, she might think I'm not okay with it. But it's okay.

Love is selfless, it is prepared to sacrifice.

We just stared at eachother as the time was moving.

" But, I'll move on, Ann. I'll move on, kasi mahal rin kita. " She uttered.

I know she's just fooling herself. Alam kong hindi siya makaka move on, but I'm willing to continue this, even if it hurts me. As long as the one who hurts me is Michelle, I'm fine with it.

" Okay. " I replied.

She then went to hug me again and I recirpocated it and after a few seconds, I released because her phone ringed.

" Wait. " She uttered, as she was getting her phone.

" hello? " She answered with a cold tone.

" ALRIGHT! " She exclaimed, with a change of mood.

After that, she hang up and put her phone on the table and looked at me with a smile.

" SamPan and Rhian wanted to meet with us. Are you down? " She said, making me smile.

Michelle's friends became my friends too, which is why I'm happy everytime they want to meet me.

" And the cafe is Dawn Cafe. " She added, making me smile as I reminisce.

The place where we first met.

" You have to prepare, love. It's this 3PM " She said.

" Alright, alright. " I replied as I walked towards the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

We are now walking inside Dawn Cafe and I immediately saw Rhian and Sam.

We walked inside and Sam then exclaimed, " O.M.G! "

Michelle gave her a shush sign as we sat down beside them.

" we missed you, Ann! " Sam exclaimed as she walked towards my seat and hugged me.