Two

Here I am, willing to love someone who doesn't love me, even tho someone who can is waiting.

I just want grow tired of Michelle. I just want to move on from the pain, from her. Pano? Pano kapag mahal ko pa rin?

I'll always fall for her no matter what I do.

Me and Irfan have now arrived at the location he told me were nice at selling goods.

We went ou the car as he noticed something was off.

" What's wrong? " He asked.

" Nothing. I'll just miss Thailand. " I replied.

" And not me? " He said.

Sino kaba? Char.

" not you. " I replied with teasing eyes as we roamed around the market.

" the most hard part is you knew there's something but they're not so sure with you. " He suddenly uttered as he looked at me with a downward smile.

Hits like a knife.

Sharper than a knife.

Just maybe, maybe one day, Michelle, you'll choose me.

Ang hirap maging second option, or was I ever an option?

I just replied silence as I kept on buying foods to take home.

" This one, this is yummy. " He said.

After an eternity I am finally done.

We bought a big bag to put all the things I bought together.

We then went to Irfan's car as he assisted me inside it.

" Do you really love Michelle? " He asked.

" Do I still have a chance, Ann? " He asked again as he tilted his face to me.

I love her, so much.

" You never had a chance, Irfan. I'm sorry. " I replied.

" Okay. " He said as he faced me and smiled then faced back.

I'm the one who's hurt on what he feels because I understand how much pain it can give.

And for the rest of the time driving, the car was just filled with the music in my playlist. None of us was talking.

After a while, I arrived at my house still carrying the akward atmosphere.

" I'll try letting you go, Ann. " He said as his back was leaned on the car as he stared at me.

" To love is to let go. " He said and smiled as he went inside the car and drove off.

What the fuck just happened?

----

Michelle's POV

Me and Rhian have not been in good term after she saw that I was still into Max.

I know I'm capable of moving on, but I know there is still a chance.

If only Max didn't cheat, we could be in a good relationship now.

It's not my fault I still love her because that's just how I feel.

I looked at the photo of Max in Thailand again when I saw Anntonia's side view at the back of Max in the photo.

What?

I looked at it again and it was really Anntonia and she was even with Lea.

sino ba talaga? Si Irfan o si Lea?

I went downstairs and heard Rhian talking to Anntonia.

I couldn't bear not listen.

" What time are you arriving, Ann? " Rhian questioned.

" 3PM in the afternoon. Is she still down to talk to me? I have a brand to advertise so I need to know to clear my sched. " Anntonia said.

" I really don't know, Anntonia. I feel like she isn't down. She still feels something for Max and I really feel bad for you. But I can't force her. " Rhian said.

" I know, Rhian, and it's okay, it will always be. I can't and you also can't force her to love me. Because that's not love. Okay lang na masaktan ako, because I chose to love her even if I know she loves someone else. Masakit man, but I will endure it for her. " Anntonia replied.

I really don't know what I feel for you, Anntonia and I don't want to know.
When Max is there, I can't learn to love somebody else.

" I really didn't know what I was holding on to. I didn't really know if she had feelings for me too. I don't know why I can't let go. " Anntonia said.

I hope Rhian can give her advices, she's good at it.

I'll talk to her. That's final.

" There is a reason why our Creator gavr you guys that situation. You don't know, maybe in the future, you guys will be together. There is nothing that's done without a reason. You just pray to our Creator. " Rhian replied.

" I did, Rhian. I said to please take away the pain, because it hurts so much. And I prayed that Michelle will always be happy and healthy even tho I am not with her. But I didn't pray for her to be mine, because I don't want to pray for something that I am not sure if it really belongs to me, if it's for me. Ang sakit umasa kay Michelle, kasi alam ko na wala akong pag asa. She may have never rejected me and just ended the relationship, but I know she doesn't feel the same way. Kahit ako, I want to let her go, but it's just so hard. " Anntonia said.

I heard her voice crack as she tried saying another word but I stopped her.

" Anntonia, meet me at MOA, 5PM tomorrow. " I cutted Anntonia off.

" you heard everything? " Anntonia questioned.

" Would I have interrupted if I didn't? " I replied as she was just staring at me, silent.

I walked out and went to my room as I then jumped in my bed and thought about Anntonia.

It's time to tell her what I feel, because she doesn't deserve the pain she feels.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Made this today HAHAHA ( lunch break ng school ) I haven't updated so I made this short chapter so that you all would be happy naman and also;

HAPPY 3K+ reads!! You all are so special to me, know that.

" Love is selfless, it is prepared to sacrifice. "