View

Michelle's POV

We are now in the buffet and looking at Anntonia's expressions, it clearly looks like she is pissed. But the reason is unknown.

We were getting food as I was just following her. I kept observing her every move to find out why the sudden change of mood.

After getting foods, I directly went to pull her seat, but she sat to the opposite chair.

This is so confusing. We were good a while ago.

" Anntonia. " I called, as she raised her eyebrows and avoided our eyes to collide.

" What's wrong? " I asked.

" May nagawa ba akong mali? If meron man, tell me. I will correct it, love. " I said, as I sincerely looked at her, but she was still avoiding eye contact.

" Wala naman. " She replied which led me to chuckle.

" Your mood says it all. " I said.

Actions speaks louder than words.

" sabing wala, kulit mo. " She said.

Ba't ba ang halata magalit neto?

" Love. You know that your joy and happiness is very important to me. I can't see you spending this vacation with that mood. " I assured.

" What did I do? I really don't know what I did, love. If you could tell me, I assure you that I would make you feel better. " I said and smiled.

Ginagawa neto sakin.

Kahit nagagalit, maganda parin.

" When you're ready, just tell me. Like you said, it's not just you in this relationship. I'm all ears, love. " I uttered as I continued eating my food.

I can't force her to say something she won't.

I sat there as I swallowed my food reminiscing, to remember what I did wrong.

But she was in the mood when we were in the room. We even made out.

But when I carried her, she suddenly said to eat.

Right!

When I carried her, my phone was in my pocket and the screen was facing outside. As I was walking while carrying her, my phone notified.

" Mx.clns posted a photo. "

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

" Love. " I called, but she just stayed silent.

" I assure you that that was nothing. I just forgot to turn of notifications from her account. It really didn't mean anything. I don't wanna fight, love. I wanted this to be a peaceful vacation. Please believe me, love. I really appreciate it that your showing what you feel and I hope you believe me that the only girl I have eyes for is, you. " I assured, leading her to look at me.

" Alam ko. Alam na alam ko. And I really really want to believe you, but ang laki ng doubts ko. But it's fine. You'll try, right? " She replied.

" Oo. I will. Always. For you. " I replied.

I smiled at her after saying that and we left it behind.

Alam kong kaya ko to. As long as she's here.

...

Anntonia's POV

We were walking by the beach as I was happy to have fresh air.

I trust Michelle. I trust my girlfriend.

She was infront of me walking while taking pictures. She was wearing a black tube and loose denim jeans with her YN cap. Our outfits matched, which I guess she matched hers with mine on purpose.

I was admiring the beautiful view infront of me.

The Sea and Michelle.

I paused on walking to admire the view when suddenly Michelle splashed water on me.

I slowly tilted my face to her and gave her a death stare as she uttered, " am I supposed to be scared? "

I splashed water on her as a payback which she ran after me.

We were like playing tag.

I kept running when suddenly she caught me.

Her hands were on my waist as I was trying my best to get out of it.

I splashed her water which splashed in her eyes and led her to release me.

I assumed that I could get away, but she fell. She fell on me which led to both of us to fall together in the sand.

She was on top of me, laughing. So I laughed too.

Sand was all over our face, but she was still so pretty.

" Ang ganda ganda mo parin. " I uttered.

" dapat! Girlfriend ko kasi si Anntonia Porsild! " She replied, making me laugh.

We were in that position for minutes when she stood up and I did too.

She directly hugged me so I reciprocated it.

We were hugging and I admire the beautiful view as the sun set.

" It's so beautiful. " I said, referring to the sun that was setting.

" But its beauty will never outshine you. " She replied.

" You're my best view. And I love you. " She added, looking at me with sparks in her eyes.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Short update! It has been long since I last updated.

Did you miss me?

I was so busy sa Acads, but I can assure you, char. I will update a lot nga! Hindi muna ngayon kasi matutulog na akez.

" You don't know what you got until it's gone. "