Chapter 1

Shinobu Kocho's POV

"Please Kaito, I need it, it's just for two days, I promise" I quickly hung up the phone, convincing him was harder than expected. But now I am stuck all along again... Even if he was not the right one for me, I was not lonely... I just wish that I could earn money faster so that I can go home. Work truly is exhausting

I fell on my bed facing the wall, my room was a mess and there was a bottle of alcohol next to me, an empty bottle of course. I wish it was daytime already, I want to go out but it's dangerous at this hour... Why am I such a weakling?! Get it together Shinobu Kocho! You need some fresh air or you will explode!

I forced myself out of bed, wore a black sweater since it was cold outside, grabbed my phone, my bag and my airpod

I checked the time and it was 1:23 am! I started the call with Kaito at 10 pm or something... Convincing him for a break was hard.

"On second thought, let's stay back and sleep"

I walked towards my bed, my everything wanted a break, especially my brain being so tired but something inside me told me that I should go out there...

"Nevermind, let's go for a walk"

I locked the apartment and went out, the cold breeze was something that I wanted at the moment... The streets were empty like I was the last human on earth... Something that I wanted all the time...

I walked forward not even thinking about where I was going, it was like my feet were in control of me...

I walked away from the main road to a narrow area and then found myself in a dead-end

"Did I end up here?"

I decided to turn back but I heard the siren of police cars, a robbery? Murder? Whatever it was, it wasn't safe for me, I'd got to leave before I turned into a suspect

I took a step back and bumped myself into a tall figure in a black hoodie...
He quickly took off his hoodie and pulled me close...

Third Person's POV

The man in the black hoodie pulled Shinobu in for a kiss leaving the girl in shock. Shinobu shut her eyes as she felt the stranger's hands rubbing her neck, she wanted to pull away but once again, something begged her not to. As in she was enjoying his touch

"Uhh, can't find the criminal here, hey you two! Get a room!" a cop yelled from afar, he turned around and took his leave. Now it was just the two of them alone...

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I felt him slowly breaking the kiss, I wanted to pull him back into the kiss but I couldn't...

"Heh, sorry about that" his deep voice sent me shivers, who is he? What does he want from me..? "And thank you" I no longer felt his touch, he was going back... Did he just kiss me for no reason?

"W-why did you-" I was too late, the man left... But the kiss... Why? Why did he kiss me? Why did he have to leave? Am I... Falling in love? No... I don't know him! I couldn't even catch a glimpse of his face! He is just a weirdo who stole my... Kiss...

I have to move from here! There is probably a criminal on the loose...

                                  •~•

Why did I go for a walk?! It's worse now! Being stressed because of Kaito is better than being stressed because of a stranger who stole my fucking kiss! What if he was trying to rape me?? But let go because someone...

"Uhh, can't find the criminal here, hey you two! Get a room!"

A cop... A cop was there... I forgot everything because I was forced into a kiss?! Eww

Maybe I can take a leave tomorrow? I don't wanna work...

Nope! Suck it up Shinobu Kocho! You have to work!

I got a notification from someone... I searched my bag for my phone but instead of getting my phone, I got cut! Fuck!

"What the fuck? I knife...?" I took out a bloody knife from my bag... "Blood?"

It wasn't mine... This was used to stab someone... Oh my god...

I searched my bag to see if there was anything else and yes...

I took out two bundles of cash... When did...?

The guy that kissed me! He must have put it here! He was the criminal... He kissed me so that the cop wouldn't catch him... But why did he put it in mine...? Should I call the police? What should I do?!

I threw the cash and the knife at the wall, I felt my heart beat fast

"Am I in trouble for something I did not do?"