Chapter 6

Shinobu Kocho's POV

I went out of the room to observe the place, it will take a whole day! Oh my, is this a library? I walked in and oh my god... Wall? What are those? Books everywhere!

"Kocho? What are you doing here?" I turned around to see my trainer...

Wait...

"Tomioka San?! What are you doing!? You should be resting by now!"

"I appreciate your... Concern towards me but I'll pass"

"You'll pass? Yeah, you will pass away!"

"I'm your new trainer am I right? We will start tomorrow at 4 a.m. Onwards"

4? I'll be sleeping at that time! And he needs to rest! Take a break from all his work and rest!

"Shouldn't you be resting?!"

"I don't need rest, I am used to this" he is insane... "And it seems like Master set you free in the mansion"

"Yes, and you have a problem with that? And you owe me one since I saved your life"

"Saved my life? If you are talking about the stitches, Aori could have fixed me up, she would have reached in half an hour"

"And by that time, you would have already been dead!"

"Fine, what do you want from me? I am not letting you escape"

"I'll use it when the time comes..." I rolled my eyes as I left the library... That was the first normal conversation we've had... Not so normal but I can deal with it... For now...

I remembered how I didn't eat anything... I refused the dinner offered by Mitsuri...

"Shinobu!"

"Hey?"

"Guess what? We are going out tomorrow! And you my lady, you are coming with us!" huh? Oh yeah... The Master said something about shopping every month... Maybe I can escape tomorrow?

"That's great, who all are coming?"

"Me, you and Tomioka!" he's coming too? "He is practically in charge of you haha! Still don't want the dinner though?" yes! Yes, I wanna have my dinner now so bad!

"May I?"

"Of course silly! Just go to the kitchen and ask the chief to get it for you"

~'^|•|^'~

Next Day

I heard knocking on my door, I went to get the door and saw an injured Tomioka... Wait, should I be having training again?

"Ummm... Good morning haha... Can you perhaps help him again?" Mitsuri asked bowing... What time is it?

"Whatever... Get him in" I yawned as I went to the washroom to get the kit

"Thank you! I'll be out helping the others" I heard the door close, I guess it's just us now...

"What the fuck did you get yourself into again?" I asked, a piece of glass was pierced into in skin... I had to remove it...

"I was close to a glass wall when it shattered..."

"You should be more careful during your missions"

"Like I'm gonna listen to you"

"I'm not saying this for my good, your pretty face is gonna get ruined if this carries on" Wait what?

"Oh? Now you think I have a pretty face?" shit...

"I-it was just a catch..." A what-? What am I even saying

I slowly took out the piece and wiped the blood

"Do you usually get injured like this before? Do your friends experience this too?"

"They say that I am reckless and stand in front of trouble all the time, they talk like they are very careful and whatever, maybe that's why I get my job done before them. What do they think they are?"

"Pretty sure that you are supposed to work as a gang and should be talking like this"

"Listen up lady, you know nothing about Mafia works, trust me, you never will"

"Jokes on you cuz one day, I will, and I will escape this place and hand you over to the police"

"They can't do anything to us and neither can you" What the fuck does he think he is? A god?

"Done, now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep"

"Heh, I decided when you sleep, and I say we train"

"Oi oi oi! I bet it's 4 am..."

"It is, and that's why we are going to train"

~°∆°~

Giyuu Tomioka's POV

It's 4:43 in the morning and I am making her jog all around, she seemed pretty sleepy and I guess I shouldn't have woken her up this early... She must not be used to this

"Oi Kocho! Let's take a break" I yelled, and she slowed down, I was walking up to her and she suddenly collapsed

Just before she hit the ground, I caught her which was just in time...

"She fell asleep?"

What the heck? Now I have to carry her back? Is the one who is training or was it me? She was sleeping too peacefully so I wasn't interested in waking her up... Master's words... Have her 'comfortable' with her surroundings...

Looks like I have no other choice but to carry her back to the mansion...