this is over

Donald and Melania had been dating for two years, Melania was already living with him and lately they had fights very often.

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU KISSED ANOTHER GIRL WHILE WE WERE KNOWING EACH OTHER?" Melania stared at him.

Donald looked at her, "calm down, Melania, it's no big deal."

"It's not a big deal ?" Melania asked him sarcastically, "Are you serious, Donald? Here I am giving my life for you, loving you with all my soul and you kissed another girl while we met."

"We were a couple when we met?" he laughed

"I loved you from the first moment, from the first date!" She looked at him, her gaze was dull and it was obvious that she was hurt.

"really baby?" He looked at her "you know you were, you are and you will always be the only one"

"You lie" she started walking up the stairs.

"I lie ?" Donald followed her closely, confused.

"You're a man, it's in your nature" she took a deep breath, trying not to explode.

He laughed once again "please baby, don't say that"

"I CAN'T SAY THAT EVERYONE IS EQUAL BECAUSE NOW I MET YOU AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT MEN ARE WORSE THAN THE OTHER" she yelled at him angrily.

He looked at her surprised, "calm down, pretty Slovenian."

"Oh yeah?" She looked at him "this pretty Slovenian girl is going to rip off your hands, she's going to roast them in the middle of Central Park and she's going to eat them."

"That sounds hot" he winked at her trying to calm her down.

Melania took a suitcase and began to put her clothes inside "we're done."

"Lie" Donald smiled as she put the clothes on and he took them off the suitcase

She ignored him until she turned around, "What are you doing?"

"ummm" Donald looked at the clothes on the bed "I think you've been throwing the clothes on the bed instead of in the suitcase."

"You're lying," she stared at him, "the clothes were in the suitcase, why are you taking the clothes out of the suitcase?"

"I don't want you to leave, well, yes, I made a bad mistake, I'm sorry" he looked at her "I don't want to lose you princess, you are the most valuable thing I have in my life"

She looked at him "you would have thought about it before" she continued gathering her things.

He walked behind her and leaned against the door frame. "Where are you going, pretty?"

"My parents," she murmured, "why do you care about me now?"

He pushed her against the wall, wrapping his arm around her waist, his other hand was pressed against the wall and his leg was between hers "because you're mine."

Melania tried to regain her composure ¿Why is he so hot now that she's leaving him? "yours? "My thongs, I don't belong to anyone, Donny," she mocked.

"Oh," he scanned her and looked into her eyes. "Of course your thongs are mine."

She laughed. "You little joker, get out of my way, I have to go."

"Oh" he looked around the room "was that a little laugh I heard?" he stared at her "you are staying I said"

"You don't command me," Melania protested.

"I rule the relationship," he murmured.

"sure?" She looked at him menacingly

"Well, no, but that sounded hot, so" he kissed her neck.

Melania closed her eyes and moaned, "Stop it, Donald."

"nah," he murmured, "I'm not going to stop," he lowered his hand from her waist to her butt and squeezed it, "pretty hot girl."

She moaned once more "that's it"

"Tell me what you're staying and I'll stop," he murmured, leaving marks on her neck.

"Okay, I'll stay," she laughed.

"amazing baby" he smiled "I love you"

"I love you too" she smiled kissing him.

He took her in his arms and carried her to bed "my pretty girl."

_

I'm sorry for being so absent, I was busy, by the way, I hope everyone has a nice and Merry Christmas! love you all and thanks for the support 🩵✨