the times change

This is just a story I made about the sad death of Melania's mother , my condolences to the Trump/Knavs Family 💘

_

Donald looked at his wife "everything will be fine, Melania, your mother is a very strong woman and you know it more than anyone."

Melania looked at him with tears in her eyes. "I'm so afraid of losing her, Donald, she's all I have."

"Baby," Donald wrapped her in a tender, strong hug. "You have me, Barron, your dad, and Ines."

Melania sank into his embrace crying "that doesn't compare to my mom"

Donald stroked his wife's hair, feeling bad for her, "she'll be okay, Mel, I promise."

__________

Melania got up on January 9 at 6AM and went to the hospital to take care of her mother.

"You should go home and rest." Melania looked at her father with sadness. "I'll be with her and I'll call you if anything happens."

"Thank you Mel." Viktor hugged his daughter and then went to where his wife was to give her a soft kiss on the forehead. "I love you, Amalia."

Amalia smiled and looked at her husband "we will see each other in the afternoon, take good care of yourself"

Viktor nodded and left the hospital room towards his house to rest.

"Mel?" Amalia looked at her daughter "you know how proud I am of you, right?"

Melania nodded as she sat in the chair next to her mother's stretcher, "I know it mom"

Amalia nodded, "I'll get some sleep and then we can go for a walk for a moment, what do you think?"

"Of course" Melania smiled watching her mother fall asleep, at that moment she couldn't stop some tears from falling down her cheeks.

_________

By 5pm Donald arrived to see his mother-in-law.

"Hello Amalia" he smiled "luckily I am here to walk with you and my beautiful lady" he smiled at both of them.

"Oh, thank goodness Donald, I was really missing seeing you." Amelia laughed.

"I know you do." Donald smiled as he approached her. "Let me help you take a good walk and relieve your legs." He smiled and offered her his arm.

"I think I need it" Amalia smiled "Mel, are you waiting here?"

"Yes," Melania nodded, "I'll call Barron to see how he's doing."

"Cool" Donald walked out with his mother-in-law on his arm.

Amalia waited for them to leave the room to speak. "Donald, I really hope you take the best care of my daughter."

"You know I do," Donald joked and then he realized he looked at her seriously. "Is there something we don't know, Amalia?"

"No," Amalia shook her head, "but like you, I'm also very afraid of having to leave."

"You're not leaving." Donald looked at her as they walked. "You're the strongest person in the world. You've been in situations like this and you've gotten out of them. You're incredible."

"But there's always one we don't get out of," Amalia murmured, "I don't want to leave the family, you know? But if God needs me then I'll be there for him."

"You can be for God here on earth," Donald looked at her, "the last thing we want is for you to leave, Melania and Ines would be too sad and Viktor would be devastated."