meeting Donald's parents

Although this story is short, it will probably be the last for a couple of months, I don't feel that much motivation to write, thanks to all of you for the always support 🩷🦋

.

"Mom, dad" Donald walked into the living room smiling while holding the hand of Melania who was walking behind him "this is Melania, my girlfriend."

Mary sighed a little tired of meeting all the girlfriends and wives her son had had "new girlfriend" she murmured and looked at Melania smiling "hello, pretty girl! I'm Mary, Donald's mom"

Fred looked at Donald and then looked at Amelia with a smile "nice to meet you, Melania!"

"The great pleasure of meeting you two is all mine!" Melania smiled looking at them happily "Donald has told me a Lot of good things about you two!"

"It's the least he can do." Mary laughed softly as she focused her attention on Melania. "I've never seen you around here, Melania."

Donald sat next to Melania and his arm wrapped around her shoulders lovingly, giving her the confidence to speak. 

Melania nodded while crossing her legs nervously "I come from Slovenia, I've been here for a few years so"

Fred raised his eyebrows, nodding, "You two must be tired, right? Mary prepared the room for you!"

"Yes," Mary smiled, looking at Fred, "but first we must have dinner! I made lasagna." 

"my favorite!" Donald smiled as he got up from the couch and took Melania's hand to walk to the table, "the place you like the most, babe."

 "Thank you, honey." Melania smiled as she looked at where he would sit and then sat down next to him.

Mary smiled as she entered the dining room and placed the plates in front of them. "So, Melania, I thought your parents were coming too! I was so happy to meet them!" 

"My parents" Melania smiled looking at Mary and shook her head "they will be in Slovenia for a few months, they really miss being there so they go away for long months sometimes" 

"I understand," Fred nodded. "It's difficult to leave your country and get used to another."

Donald nodded "but Melania's parents will be able to come soon too, I'm sure of that." 

Melania nodded smiling and began to eat "oh, Mary! this is really delicious! thank you!"

 Mary smiled looking at Melania, at the same time admiring her beauty "thank you Melania! I'm glad you liked this lasagna!"

"Slovenian like Ivanna then?" Fred looked at Melania curiously

. "oh fred!" Mary exclaimed, "How dare you, darling! Melania is a Slovenian beauty and Ivanna is from Slovakia!" 

Melania smiled and shook her head "that's right, just Slovenian! nothing about Slovakia" 

Donald laughed softly and shook his head, looking at his father. "Such a comparison, Dad, bringing Ivanna to the table isn't the best idea."

Fred smiled and shook his head in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, Melania, but I guess it's normal to get confused." 

"For people with zero geographic location it is" Mary gave her husband a look and shook her head "I'm sorry for the mistake Melania!" 

"no problem!" Melania smiled looking at them and shrugged, "it's normal." 

Donald continued eating while smiling, then looked at his mother "you and dad could go to Slovenia to meet Melania's parents, mom."