anniversary

lately Donald rarely woke up with melania, he was working very hard on his campaign

but that day he made a big exception, it was her anniversary and he wanted to make her feel very good

he woke up and I look at her He wondered how he had been so lucky to find Melania, she was beautiful and she was such a pure soul.

she woke up and muttered "did you decide to spend time with your wife today mr president?"

Donald smiled "I can always spend time with my wife" he kissed her "happy anniversary my love"

She wraps her arms around his neck and deepens the kiss. "Happy anniversary love, I love you."

He kissed her neck as he murmured "I could spend all day in bed if you want"

"you are cheeky" she smiled "we have to get up"

"but" he put his hand under her nightgown

"DONALD!!!!!!" She pushed him away slowly as she smiled "I have a gift for you tonight and I don't think you want to waste that gift right now."

"fine" he rolled his eyes "but a hug moment?"

"hmmm" Melania thought "fine, but without ulterior motives"

He smiled and hugged her, they were like that until Barron knocked on the door

"Mom, do you think you can hand me my iPad, I left it here by mistake yesterday afternoon"

Melania complained "you can't come in? We're not doing anything weird"

Barron hesitated for a second, the last time he entered his parents' room nothing went well "fine"

He entered and observed his parents who were looking at him from the bed hugging "good morning" he smiled

"Good morning" both parents smiled at their teenager

"Don't you want to spend some cuddle time with us?" donald asked

"No, no, no thanks, that would be embarrassing, duh, see you at breakfast." He stormed out of the room.

melania laughed

"what are you laughing at?" asked Donald very confused

"I laugh that we already knew the answer, he's completely embarrassed to spend time with us you know"

"It's true, I miss little Barron so much, he loved spending quality time with mom and dad"

"Now he doesn't even let us hug him, I trust it's adolescence things" Melania looked at her husband "Did I already tell you that I love you?"

"yeah baby, you told me you loved me" he smiled

"I love you" she kissed him again "let's have breakfast I'm starving"

"Alright, alright, little baby," he smiled, "how about we go play golf with Barron? Today is Sunday and it's my day with him, but you can come with me."

"Sounds good" Melania entered the bathroom "I'll go"

_______________________

they both ate breakfast and then went golfing with Barron

Donald stood proud to see how his son was a champion golfer.

Melania smiled and stood next to him "you look really proud"

"I am" he smiled and put his hand around her waist "he's my boy and he's just like me"

"I agree" she smiled and rested her head on his chest.

"I love you Mel" he looked at her and smiled

"Oh, I love you too Don" she looked up at him considering that she was shorter than him without heels, and kissed him

He smiled as he brushed a lock of hair from her face and took her waist with his other hand.

"Hey, you Mr. Trumps, did you come here to play golf or play silly boyfriends?" Barron called from the other end.

melania laughed "follow you"

"okay" Donald looked at his son "no need to say a silly idiot role, did you come here to play golf or miss the ball all the time?"

"DONALD!" Melania exclaimed trying not to laugh "not like that! You should play the golf game, not the silly fighting game!"

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Donald walked over to his son "you do a great job and you know it son, that was, you know old stuff"

"more than clear" Barron pointed to the ball "your turn dad"

Barron stood next to his mother and she smiled looking at him

"Do you think dad is thinner? I think dad is thinner" Barron asked.

"I'm not here to talk about your father's weight" Melania looked straight ahead

barron looked at her

"Well yeah, I think he's skinny, maybe it's golf or maybe he's not as nervous as he was in the presidency" she shrugged.

"Your turn" Donald walked towards melania

" my what ?" asked melania confused and assuring that she had heard what she believed

"your turn mom, just like you hear it" Barron pointed to the ball "your turn"

"You want my stick, I can give you my stick," Donald said innocently enough.

melania laughed "will you give me your stick?"

"yes melania, the brat, GOLF"

"well well ". she walked to the ball and did pretty well for her first time

"You did great babe" Donald hugged her

___________________________

Barron had gone to his grandparents' house and Donald and Melania were left alone.

"What are we going to have for dinner?" melania asked looking at the pantry

Donald smirked and smacked her butt "you know babe"

"Donald!" she tried not to laugh "let's have dinner and then I promise"

"Okay, how about a pizza? Or sandwiches?" Donald looked at the pantry from Melania's shoulder.

"sandwiches" she said absolutely happily "you know, you take care?"

"Sure, but watch me in case you forgot something" he smiled and took the ingredients

Donald's sandwich was complete while Melania's had no meat since she did not like it (I saw an interview in which he said he didn't like it so I added it here )

"here you go baby!" he handed her the sandwich

"thank you baby, you know perfectly well my likes" she winked "let's go watch movies"

they both sat down to watch "Hocus Pocus" melania loved it

after eating the sandwich Donald remembered the promise

He kissed her on the neck "I love you"

she smiled catching Donald's intention "I love you too baby"

Donald took her in his arms and carried her to his room.

"wait" she pushed him away "the surprise was mine, wait"

"No" he smiled "let me take care of the matter and then you take care of it" he kissed her

"fine" she smiled excited for the night that awaited her

.....