a little drunk

(This is just a random story I decided to do set around when Mel and Don were dating)

_

Around 4AM on Saturday, Melania heard someone knocking on the door of her apartment. She slowly got up and opened the door. "Robert?"

Robert looked at her and smiled "oh, hi Melania! I brought you your boy, he's a little drunk but he's still your boy" he helped Donald stand up.

Donald looked at her mischievously and leaned against the door frame, clearly drunk. "Who is this beauty? I've never seen her before, you have beautiful eyes!"

Melania couldn't help but laugh "I'll take care of him, thanks Robert!"

Donald looked at his brother, "Will you leave me alone, with this beauty? How can I keep my hands off her?"

Robert laughed and shrugged as he left.

Melania sighed shaking her head "what happened to you Don?"

Donald looked at her "right now it happens to me that you turn me on beauty" he caressed her cheek smiling "it was a hectic day" he slurred his words

Melania nodded "I understand, come with me" she helped him sit on the couch "I'll bring you water my love"

Donald smiled as he whispered to himself "this beauty told me 'my love' , I already have her surrendered at my feet."

Melania just laughed and walked to the kitchen, after a few seconds she returned with a glass of ice water "here you go, Don."

"Thank you, beautiful," Donald winked as he sat on the couch looking at her. "Have I seen you before? I feel like I love you."

"Do you feel like you love me?" Melania laughed softly and sighed "come don" she gently took his arm "you should rest love"

"If you keep calling me 'love' you'll have to sleep with me princess" he smiled and leaned towards her kissing her cheek "mmmm, delicious perfume"

She sighed and when they got to the room she looked at him, "Can I help you get naked?"

"I would love that" Donald smiled as he sat on the bed looking at her and laughed "but if you undress me my girlfriend will be angry, she is a crazy Slovenian but she is my love"

Amelia looked at him tenderly and softly laughed "I have your girlfriend's permission to do this, Don." She stood between his legs and began to take off his shirt.

"Okay," Donald nodded and raised his arms to make it easier for her, "will you sleep with me? My girlfriend can probably give you permission to do so."

"I guess I can help you with that" she murmured as she watched him lie down and she climbed into bed next to him hugging him gently "my poor boy."

Donald smiled as he snuggled into her arms, laying his head on her chest. "Thank you, beautiful."

Malenia smiled as she gently rubbed his cheek and kissed his head, "I love you."

-🦋

hello everyone !! I'll try to make another post today in a couple of hours. 🩷