teenage problems

(Hello, this is just a chapter that I had complete, I am working on one for Melania's birthday, I am sorry for not having been so active a few months ago, I lost my mother as many know and I still have certain moments of sadness but I will try to update more often )

_

"Barron!" Melania looked at her son, "son, you have to calm down, you shouldn't get angry with your father."

A few weeks ago Melania had had a big fight with Donald that had made them distance themselves for a few days to clear their minds, but Barron only felt anger towards his father.

"I don't understand!" Barron looked at her angrily. "You say you want time but Dad comes and sleeps with you all night and in the end none of you know what you two wants!"

Melania sighed "he's my husband!" She looked at her son trying to clarify the situation "he is your father and he has the right to come and sleep with me as many times as he wants."

"So neither of you two want time." Barron rolled his eyes. "This is stupid, Mom! You drift apart and sleep together while I have a hard time in my room thinking about you."

"barron please" Melania murmured and crossed her arms looking at him, "calm down son"

"Calm down?" Barron felt anger rise in his veins as he stared at her. "There's no point in your life, mom! You're like an idiot running after dad like you're THE OTHER WOMAN!"

"I'm not the other woman!" Melania pointed at him, staring at him "AND DON'T YELL AT ME YOUNG MAN! I'M MARRIED TO YOUR FATHER! I'M NOT THE OTHER WOMAN!"

"sure!" Barron let his anger take over and advanced towards his mother, apparently wanting to hit her.

Melania walked back looking at her son, then Donald entered the house and ran towards his son, stepping in front of him and covering his wife. "No, Barron! She's your mother!"

"shut up!" Barron looked at him and looked angry, then he walked towards his room slamming the door. 

Donald, after seeing his son leave, turned to his wife, "Are you okay, Melania? Did he manage to hit you?"

Melania shook her head, a little shocked by the moment. "No, I mean, I was talking to him and everything was sudden."

"I know," Donald rubbed her arm gently. "I understand Barron's anger issues."

That night Barron couldn't sleep because of the great guilt he had in his chest, his mother was the only one who was always there for him and the only one who contained him, how could he have done that?

____

The next day Melania got up around 7AM and walked to the living room, Donald was there reading a newspaper "good morning" she murmured sitting on the couch, they were both still 'fighting'

"Good morning," he smiled slightly, looking at her, then he put the newspaper aside and walked to the kitchen. After a few minutes, he returned with a coffee and handed it to her. "Here you go."

"Thank you" Melania took the coffee in her hands and blew softly as she looked at the cup with a certain sadness in her eyes.

Donald looked at her with pity. "Barron is a developing teenager, Melania, and anger problems aren't normal, but in the Trump family they always were, so we can probably take him to a psychologist or something."

"What did I do wrong?" Melania looked at her husband sadly, "do you know that anger comes from a feeling? Anger develops from resentment, then it turns into hatred, and then into anger."

Donald nodded "you didn't do anything wrong babe!" He approached and knelt in front of her "You are a wonderful mother."

"Sometimes I doubt it," she murmured, looking at the cup in silence.

"Give it time," he smiled and sat back down on the couch, opening the newspaper. "Everything will be fine."

Melania nodded and took a sip of coffee, then watched her son enter the living room.

"Good morning" He murmured and walked sitting next to his mother, then he looked at her "I'm sorry mom, I shouldn't have reacted like that, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry" she smiled as she put an arm around him and kissed his cheek "I love you son."

"I love you too, mom." Barron kissed her cheek and snuggled into her arms, feeling less guilty but the shame and guilt were still there. 

Melania smiled, hugged him with all her strength, he was her little one and always would be, nothing would ever change.