You Randomly Join Them In The Shower

Happy Christmas Eve, my loves!
I hope you guys have an amazing holiday, no matter what you celebrate! Stay safe, in my case, stay warm, in other cases, stay cool! I love you guys so much! Enjoy!

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS TOMLINSON!

----------
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
----------

Reekid: Y'all stray farther and farther away from God's light.

Here, have a daily dose of serotonin instead:

My service dog in training, Merlin, just turned two years old on December 10th! Say a happy late birthday and a Merry Christmas to my baby!

----------

Mully:

Mully may not seem like he cares, but he's insecure about his weight sometimes, especially when he's showering. Sure, you've helped him get confidence and higher self esteem, but sometimes, the insecurity gets to him. It happens to all of us, so you'd completely understand that Mully would feel embarrassed to show himself to you after years of hate online and some fat jokes from his friends that aren't as frequent as they used to be.

Mully would jump and become flustered, as he didn't expect you to get in with him. He feels vulnerable, but he trusts you and lets you in. You sometimes have shower sex to show him how much you love him, no matter how much he weighs.

If he's pissed off, stressed, agitated, or just not in the mood, he'll ask you to go. Sometimes, he may yell, but he instantly regrets it, but sometimes he decides to be stubborn and pretend like he doesn't until you give him the silent treatment and he crumbles and apologizes.

----------

Josh:

He'd jump at first, but he'd just laugh and let you in. Like, my man is too tired to put up with your shit so why not let you in?

He doesn't prefer having sex in the shower, maybe a handjob or a blowjob, but that's about it, other than just making out or like, neck, chest, shoulder, and collarbone kisses.

"Jesus fuckin' Christ!" Josh gasped out quickly, making him burst out in a laugh as he saw you as he turned around to get some soap. "Fuckin-- How do you just spawn in here?" He asked with a surprised smile, "Chaotic wife/husband/life partner magic." You say, making jazz hands, causing him to chuckle tiredly and roll his eyes, "Right." He'd say sarcastically.

----------

Juicy:

He'd just laugh and let you in, in all honesty. He doesn't give a monkey's left nut.

"Sup, babe?" He says, acknowledging your presence. "Sup." You say as he places his hands on your waist. "Wanna fuck or just shower?" He asked, "Both, if you want. I don't mind." You answered with a shrug, draping your arms over his shoulders. "Both it is." He said with a cheeky grin, his hands sliding to the undersides of your knees as he lifts you up and pushes you against the wall, making you squeal and giggle at his fast movements.