A Reunion

It's been five days since Felix and I talked. He's avoided me like the plague while I have to watch Minho and Jisung all over each other. It's that god damn Lee Know charm. How else would he have pulled off such a feat? Meanwhile, I've suffered every single day.

"How're you feeling?" Wooyoung asked me, seeming nervous to know the answer. It's a stupid question since it's pretty obvious.

"I wanna go home." I've been at school for less than ten minutes and the only place I want to be right now is my bed.

"You still haven't talked to him?"

"According to Jisung, Felix never wants to see me ever again."

"Hyunjin." San chimed in, pointing somewhere.
When I looked, my heart stopped. It was him. It was Felix. I've had my hood up because I didn't want anyone to see how terrible I looked. He probably thought it was safe to come down this hallway because he didn't recognize me.

"Now's your chance," Wooyoung said.

He was right. I needed to make this count.

"Felix," I called out and rushed to him. After looking at me with terrified eyes, he tried to maneuver through the crowd of people just to get away from me. "Felix, can we just talk?" I caught up to him and grabbed his shoulder, but he pulled it away. "Felix, please."

"What do you want from me?" He turned around and shouted. He had officially made a scene so I was frozen where I stood. "Don't look at me like that. What, are you afraid everyone will hear what you did? Are you afraid of your fuck boy reputation getting worse? Well, guess what everyone," he smiled widely, shouting loud and clear, "Hwang Hyunjin doesn't give a shit about anyone other than himself. If there's anyone who still wants a turn with him, good fucking luck because you'll need it. Hopefully, you won't be a bet like I was."

"Felix, please," I whispered, feeling my heart break all over again.

"No, you don't get to talk! I should've listened to everyone who told me that you were nothing but a piece of shit. But I stupidly decided to listen to my heart because I thought you were just misunderstood; turns out I was wrong."

"Felix, stop." I turned around, not expecting Jisung to intervene. From what Minho's told me, they've purposely kept their relationship away from Felix. He has absolutely no idea.

"Why? Because I'm making a scene? Just like he did a year ago? It's different when I do it?"

I immediately felt sick. That was really low of him to bring that up. I think I've deserved a lot of shit for this, but I'm not so sure about that one.

"Alright." I nodded. "You've made your point. I'll leave you alone. Tell Rosé I said sorry too."

"You don't get to talk about my sister."

"Then don't fucking bring up mine!" I screamed, completely losing my composure. I scared him, I know I did. His eyes quickly softened and he seemed as if he was crawling into a small shell. "Talk all the shit you want, I know I deserve it. But don't you ever say a fucking thing that relates to Yeji." He faintly nodded, looking petrified.

I walked away from the scene and went straight to my first class. It was still early so no one was in here, but I'd rather be alone for a bit than be around other people.

I can't believe Felix said that. What's worse is that I didn't even tell him about my fight with Yeonjun last year. I'm guessing it had to be Jisung; how else would he have found out about it?

Other students started filing in, including Mingi. I was expecting him to say something to me, but he sat down without a word. I'm sure I don't exactly seem approachable at the moment. If my teacher tries to talk to me, I might throw my pen at her.