Why the hell would I have called you?

"What are you doing here?" Andy asks, staring at me. Suddenly, his gaze hardens and he locks his jaw. 

"Ariel, what the hell are you doing here?" Realization must have dawned on him as he stared at me. 

"Maybe this is a conversation you two should have later, in private." Jake interferes and I silently thank him.

"Yea um can we just get the shoot done? We've got two more bands coming in today so." I say quietly, setting my camera on the tripod and flicking on the lights that hang over their heads. 

"We've got two more bands coming in today." Andy repeats, still not taking his gaze off of me as fiddle with my equipment. 

"How long have you worked here?" He questions and I ignore him, staring down at my camera. 

"Ariel Ava Warner." He says and I jerk my head up to look at him. 

His blue eyes bore into mine and I can't help but notice that his hair is getting pretty long. He looks absolutely stunning, of fucking course. 

"Don't full name me like you're my parent." I snap at him and we stare at each other for a few seconds. 

"You're a selfish bitch." He shakes his head at me and fury rages through me. 

"And you're a needy asshole." I retort and he rolls his eyes before retreating away from me and returning to his band mates. 

"You guys can pose anyway you'd like. Just do whatever." I say, picking up my camera and holding it to my face, waiting for them to move. 

"Yea we know, this isn't the first time we've had a shoot here. This is the first time I've seen you here though. Why is that Mermaid Girl?" My heart aches when my familiar nickname falls off of his pink lips, in a sarcastic and asshole way. 

"I don't have all day." I say, sighing. 

Finally the guys begin moving around and posing in ridiculous ways and I have to hold back my smiles as I snap their pictures. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Alright, I think we're done here." I sigh, dropping my camera so it hangs around my neck. 

Within seconds, four bodies crash into me as Andy stares at his band mates, hugging his ex. 

"No phone calls, not even a lousy text." Christian scolds and guilt runs through me. 

"I'm sorry." I say quietly, hugging them back. 

"You're going to have to make up for it." Ashley says, pointing at me and I nod. "I will."

"You've got our numbers, right?" Jinxx asks and I nod again. "Yeah. I'll text you guys sometime and we'll get together. I promise dromise." I smile and they grin.

"We'll see you later then. Andy good luck with your interview." Jake says and the four of them shuffle out the door, leaving me alone with Andy. 

"You've got an interview?" I ask, attempting to make small talk. 

"Are you deaf now? That's what he just said." Andy snaps and I roll my eyes, pushing the cart with lens away into a corner. I flick off the lights above Andy and head towards the door. "Coming?"

"We need to talk." He says and I sigh.

"When's your interview?" 

"20 minutes." He responds. 

"You've got 20 minutes." I say quietly and he chuckles. 

"That sounds awfully familiar." He says and I flinch at the painful reminder of the night on the bridge.