Bippit Boppity Back The Fuck Up

"Would it be weird if I kissed Taylor Swifts star?" Cora asks, pushing her spoon around her container of frozen yogurt.

We stop in front of the pop stars name and my little sister stares at it lovingly.

"Didn't know you were such a big fan." I observe, pushing my sunglasses up and running a finger through my hair.

"I'll slit your throat if you hate on her." Cora doesn't remove her gaze from the Hollywood Walk of Fame as she says this, provoking a small chuckle out of me.

"I can't stand her." I laugh and Cora's head snaps up to glare at me.

"Biology boppity back the fuck up, Ariel."

"What is she backing the fuck away from?" Vic approaches us and slings his arm over my shoulder.

"I'm joking Cor, I love her. Let's take a picture of you." I say and she happily hands me her iPhone before posing next to the star.

Cora leaves in a few days so we've decided to make a trip to downtown LA. With Vic, who conveniently showed up at my door step with a bundle of bananas three days ago, much to the delight of Cora.

"Where's Andy today?" Vic asks as we progress down the side walk, Cora walking a few paces in front of us.

"Recording." I say and check my phone, still no text from him.

I haven't heard from him since 6 AM this morning.

"3:04 PM" My phone subtly reminds me.

"He's probably just busy. It takes a lot to record an album." Vic's statement is followed by a loud shrieking from Cora, who is jumping up and down and pointing at a store in front of us.

"Can we? Can we? Can we, please?" Cora begs and I turn my head to the shop she's talking about.

Busted Ink & Piercings

"You can't get a tattoo." I say to Cora, tossing my lemonade cup into the trash.

"I don't want a tattoo, yet." She says, gesturing to the edge of my side tattoo you can see peaking out of my Warped Tour 2015 tank top.

"A piercing?" I question and Vic gives me a skeptical look.

"What kind of piercing?" He asks, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Septum. Just last night you were talking about how you want your septum. Come on Ari, let's get them together." She pleads, clasping her hands together.

"I'm not your legal guardian." I point out after contemplating it for a minute.

Cora sighs and bites her lip apprehensively. "I wasn't gonna tell you because I knew you were gonna assume the worst." She trails off and I glance at Vic, who still has his father figure face on.

"I have a fake I.D." She says quickly and I close my eyes.

"What the fuck Cora."

"I swear I don't drink, honestly. It was so I could buy fish at pets mart. You have to be 18." Vic looks at me first when she says this and we both burst out into laughter.

I throw an arm around my half sister and half hug her.

"That's amazing."