Make it up to you

"I know you're very upset and you have absolutely every right but please please please come to our listening party tonight." The words rush out of Andy's mouth when I open my front door.

It's been 5 days since my birthday and we haven't talked much. I've still been pissed.

He's standing in front of me, shirtless and in gym shorts. Tennis shoes strapped to his feet. He's really sweaty so I assume he's out for a run.

I sigh loudly but before I can speak he interrupts me.

"Don't say no or argue with me just come. I'll text you okay. I swear I'm gonna make it up to you." He kisses my cheek quickly before jogging down the hall.

______________________

"So he wouldn't even let you get a word in?" Tony asks from his position on my bed.

I tighten my grip on my towel around my body and nod. "Not a word, he just insisted." I lean down to glance at my shoe rack as Mike and Vic sift through my closet.

"That's weird." Jaime leans in the doorway, a bag of popcorn in his hand."

"What am I supposed to wear to this?" I sigh, giving up my search for the perfect pair of shoes considering I don't even know what to wear.

"He told me to look nice but not over dressed." Tony offers and I sigh, running my fingers through my damp hair.

"What you guys got over there?" I ask Mike and Vic.

Mike swivels around with a piece of my lingerie.

"I'm not wearing that." I laugh and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"But you'd look hot."

"You're fired, Mike. You don't know what you're doing." Vic says, holding up my blue kinda lace dress.

"Short, not too short. Sweetheart neckline, would look great with those heels." Vic says, gesturing to my shoe rack.

I take a few steps to him and rub the fabric between my fingers.

"Okay, you're right this is good."

"Go get dressed already ughhhh." Jaime whines, throwing some popcorn at the back of my head.

_________________________

Tony cat whistles when I walk out of the bathroom.

I pull down my dress a little bit and Vic eyes me. "Did you straighten your hair?"

"Yes, mom. I did." I pull on my heels and Tony sighs.

"Vic wanted you to curl it." Mike says from the floor where he's sitting.

Vic has a very pouty face on so I flip him off and march out of my room.

___________________________

"I don't wanna be here." I sigh from the backseat as Vic pulls up to the valet in front of the club.

"He probably has a surprise for you." Tony grins from text to me and I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I grumble and push open the door, stepping out.

"Cheer up, pretty girl. It is a party after all." Jaime links his arm with mine and the five of us enter the doors to the party.

"Sup cutie." Austin greets me with a spine crushing hug.

"Hey how are you?" I ask. I know he's been having some health problems as of recently, more than usual.