What a shitty prince

The minute I sit down at my desk, Jeannette swivels her chair and rests her head in her hands, staring at me.

"Tell me everything." She winks at me and I give her a confused look before pushing the button on my computer so it can take  few minutes to start up. 

"What are you talking about?" I question tucking my bangs behind my ear and typing in my password onto the computer. 

"You went home with Mr. Prince Charming last night. You're telling me that went nowhere?" Jeannette licks her lips and winks again. 

Of course  that's what she wants to know about. I really should have expected this conversation.

"Oh my god. No, that did not go anywhere. And he is not my prince charming, he's an asshole in a leather jacket who happens to be my ex. He dropped me off at my  apartment and left, the end." I shrug and turn to my computer pulling up an article I'm supposed to be working on. 

"What a shitty prince." She rolls her eyes and turns to her computer. 

"He's not a prince." I mutter under my breath before finally getting to work.

___________________________________________________________________________________

*Andy's P.O.V*

"Andy! Andy yoo hoo! Andy over here!" The obnoxious voice pierces my ears and I grown inwardly. 

"Hey pal," Ashley gestures to the girl behind me with his cup of coffee. "I think Angela is trying to talk to you." 

"Yes thank you Ashley. I'm aware she is trying to talk to me, I'm trying to ignore her." I sip my strawberry smoothie and continue scrolling through twitter on my phone. 

The outdoor picnic area of the small cafe is almost empty, so of course, it's rather easy for the annoying girl to find me.

I met her at a party about six months ago and she hasn't been able to leave me alone since. Calls, texts, tweets, even e-mails, as if e-mails are a proper way to communicate anymore. Also the annoying goddamn voice howling any time she saw me in public. God, I can't stand her. 

Ashley pulls down his sunglasses a fraction of an inch and peeks at the girl. 

"She's coming over here." He whispers to me and I again groan internally. 

"Fuck, I'm on the phone." I immediately hold my phone to my ear and pretend to be having a conversation with my mom.

"No mom, I don't remember your lasagna recipe." I say quietly into my phone. 

Angela appears in my vision standing next to Ashley, I shoot her a fake smile before turning around and pretending to listen to my mom. 

"He'll probably be awhile, his mom blabs." I hear Ashley chuckle as an explanation and I hear Angela sigh.

"Tell him to text me?" She asks and Ashley agrees. 

I turn around as she begins to walk away and wait for her to turn the corner before I shove my phone into my pocket and sip my smoothie.

"I don't mean to be rude, but I'm not going to text her."

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Ariel's P.O.V*

I'm slightly startled to see Andy standing in the AP magazine parking lot when I get off work. 

"What are you doing here?" I ask, pulling my bag higher on my shoulder and swinging my keys around my finger. 

He turns around and pops open the passenger side door to his car, pulling out a pair of black heels. My pair of black heels to be specific.