4

Yan Jingqi, who returned to the present world, took a shower and changed into comfortable casual clothes, and the whole person relaxed. The time of the two worlds is about the same, it is only less than six o'clock at this time, and seeing that it is still early, Yan Jingqi took the car key and went out.

The food over there has not yet been traded, and the type of demand has not yet been figured out, so you don't need to start with food for the time being, but you can also buy some salt, and medicines should also be scarce, such as disinfectant, gauze, and band-aids, even if they have passed the expiration date. Let's change a little crystal nucleus for the time being, and it's not too late to plan when the rest of the base is clear.

Just when Yan Jingqi was choosing a medicine that would not leak this information, Lu Xing's phone call made him feel at the bottom.

Lu Xing, Shi Yuancong and Wei Zhenghao, they grew up with Yan Jingqi since childhood, and the other three people's family backgrounds are not as good as Yan Jingqi, but because of their relationship with Yan Jingqi, the family of the three people has also gained a lot of benefits, although the interests of the family are involved, the relationship between the four of them is very good. But after the explosion that night, only Lu Xing and Shi Yuancong came, Yan Jingqi didn't want to think deeply, but he still couldn't hide his disappointment in his heart.

Although he came back from the apocalyptic plane in time on the night of the explosion, the news that he was missing from the explosion of his villa still spread, and while his appearance was not discovered, he was simply not in a hurry to show up, he can now be said to have nothing, and he does not even have the ability to protect himself, and it is obviously irrational to directly confront Yan Jingshu.

He has several properties Yan Jingshu knows without checking, so at the moment he is living in the house of a friend of Lu Xing's friend, Yan Jingshu will definitely not be able to find him for a while. He can just use this time to accumulate strength. And there are only two people who can contact him, one is Lu Xing and the other is Shi Yuancong.

After Lu Xing received the news of the change in the Wei family, he immediately contacted Yan Jingqi, and he was indignant and said for a long time, when he heard that there was no sound over there, he realized that Yan Jingqi was the biggest victim, and suddenly said with some caution: "Actually, it's not a big deal, isn't it just a betrayal, who didn't make friends with a few scum when he was young, when you make a comeback, let that shallow-eyed guy regret it!"

A wave of unexplained exhaustion surged into Yan Jingqi's heart, closed his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Is Zhenghao involved in the explosion?" Lu Xing's breath stagnated, and the hand holding the mobile phone tightened a little unconsciously, and said in disbelief: "No, it's

impossible, right?" Ah Qi, did you find something? Why do you ask?

Yan Jingqi said: "Zhenghao's father's company has been tepid, not as good as the second boss of the Wei family, even if you want to cooperate with Haoting, it will not be the third child of the Wei family, but now it has become Wei Laosan who cooperates with Haoting, Haoting's hotels are all over the world, and it is impossible to get the daily chemical supply in Asia alone with the strength of Wei Laosan's company. Only what agreement Yan Jingshu and Wei Zhenghao reached privately could have contributed to this cooperation.

Lu Xing was silent on the other end of the phone, Yan Jingqi exhaled slightly, and said: "And Zhenghao didn't come on the night of the explosion, my brother for more than ten years, even if he did something to betray me, I am afraid that he would come to take a look when my life and death are unknown, but he did not appear, because he was weak-hearted, except that the reason for the explosion was related to him, and he was so weak that he didn't even dare to ask about my life and death, I can't think of any other reason."