61

69 Book Bar

输入少字也别输入错字

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 61 Implementing the Relationship

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 61 Implementing Relationships

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

Ruan Xiangming's speed was very fast, and he handed over the manor almost the day after Yan Jingqi signed, although he didn't understand why Yan Jingqi was in a hurry to buy this manor, but he didn't want to peek into Yan Jingqi's secret. Probably because his unprocrastinating style has improved a lot of impression points, Yan Jingqi was very friendly after getting the manor, and welcomed him as a frequent guest. Of course, you can only listen to this, and you can't take it seriously. If he was really cheeky and ran over often, it would only annoy people. But it's so comfortable to hear, at least they're no longer strangers who don't have any intersections.

The most satisfying thing about Yan Jingqi in the entire manor is the underground wine cellar, as well as several warehouses that have been vacant. At the beginning, Ruan Xiangming planned to open up several warehouses and then make an underground parking garage, but perhaps he was not keen on luxury cars, so this plan has been shelved. Now it has provided a lot of convenience for Yan Jingqi, and the entire warehouse can be used at any time, and there is no need to change the pattern at all.

After the place where the gold bricks were stored was ordered, Yan Jingqi emptied the storage space and returned to the end of the world with only the things that could be used.

The vault is extremely quiet, but there is no fresh air in such a huge iron house, and even candles can't be lit, and it has always relied on the flashlight brought by Yan Jingqi for lighting, otherwise a dark and quiet environment will definitely drive people crazy.

Seeing Yan Jingqi coming back, Han Ting sat up from the wooden board on the side, subconsciously saw him from head to toe, and after seeing that he was safe and sound, he said, "Is it going well?" If we really can't find a place to store it, we can take some of it first, and since we can come the first time, we can naturally come a second and third time.

Yan Jingqi said: "I've found a place to store these things, I'll go over again at noon, and I'll send you food in the evening, and then go back with gold bricks, and I'll be able to empty this place in about two days, by the way, there's something for you."