13

After Yan Jingqi returned to the present world, he found several intermediaries to cover up, and it took a lot of twists and turns to get a sufficient amount of rice. After another day of tossing and turning in the last days, I finally found a more hidden place in a mountain col. After a few more trips back and forth, the rice was finally moved to the end of the world within the time agreed with Ji Feng.

As soon as the agreed time of the three days arrived, Ji Feng came to the door on time, and Yan Jingqi told him the place where the rice was stored: "The rice is in place, I won't interfere with what to do next, I just wait for the result, I will go outside the city to hunt zombies and practice, there is no important problem Don't look for me, if there is something to write a note and stuff it in, I will see it when I come back in the evening."

When Ji Feng thought that there was so much rice hidden somewhere outside the city, he really couldn't calm down in his heart, but he still nodded calmly: "Although Yan Shao can rest assured, don't talk nonsense, I will let Yan Shao see a satisfactory result."

Yan Jingqi smiled slightly: "Then I'll wait and see."

Yan Jingqi did not go out of the city to hunt zombies, but prepared to go back inland. I didn't go inland before, first, I haven't gotten the capital to gain a foothold, and second, I don't want to face my grandfather.

Since he was a child, he was raised by his father as an heir, and he has always lived on Hong Kong Island, and only visits his grandfather's house during the New Year's holidays. But Yan Jingshu grew up next to his grandparents, and his feelings are naturally different. From Yan Jingshu's betrayal to the present, no one has come from the inland, so Yan Jingqi can't think about it too much. There are also distant relatives between relatives, even if his grandfather is such a wise old man in his eyes, but both of them are his grandsons, and one of them has grown up beside him since he was a child, no matter how he chooses, it is a harm. Yan Jingqi didn't want to hurt the only remaining family like this, and he didn't want to be hurt by this choice.

But the face must always be faced, Yan Jingqi has never been a shrinking turtle, he planned to return to the inland after his career has improved to a certain extent, but if he follows Yan Jingqi's plan, then he has to return to the inland in advance now, because the grain control at the port is too strict, and he can still get dozens of tons, but he is more afraid that there is a risk.

After all, Hong Kong Island has so much population base, even if it is covered by intelligent systems, it cannot change the shortcomings of the population. The inland has more room to operate, and it will be more convenient to operate. In addition, Tang Qixuan has already returned to the mainland with that movie, although the time may be a little rushed, but probably for the sake of a better box office, he wants to catch up with the eleventh holiday.

In an elegantly decorated office, in front of a huge floor-to-ceiling window overlooking the entire Hong Kong Island, a young man with six images with Yan Jingqi, but this person's eyes are slightly longer than Yan Jingqi's, and he is more profound than Yan Jingqi's noble and handsome, and a black well-cut shirt and trousers show the thin waist and long legs to the fullest.

Yan Jingshu said in a slightly low voice: "Lost?

A man in a suit and leather shoes who looked like an elite pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, nodded slightly, and said, "Well, as soon as we received the news, our people have already rushed to the airport."

Yan Jingshu's voice couldn't hear joy or anger, looking at the bustling scenery outside the window, rubbing the ring on his index finger, and said lightly: "Then what?"

Yu Lei said: "Our people were found by the airport ground staff were all stripped naked and tied to the bathroom, according to the confession of those people, they have caught up with Da Shao, and followed Da Shao into the bathroom, but as soon as they entered, they didn't know anything, and they couldn't even tell how they were recruited."