103

69 Book Bar

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 103 The Seizure of a Cargo Plane

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 103: Cargo plane hijacking

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

Han Ting, who was wearing a black tulle cloak, quietly sneaked into the interior of the cargo plane, the Sky Devouring Bow and this cloak would be taken out for study as long as he was fine, and as his mental power became stronger and stronger, he became more and more handy at operating the Sky Devouring Bow. And this cloak he found that it was not only the isolation aura hidden among the zombies, but also the color of the cloak through his mind, although it was not exaggerated to the extent of stealth, but this characteristic of changing color anytime and anywhere was enough to go against the sky. The most important thing is that this cloak can block the detection of other people's mental power.

According to what Han Jun said, they have a fifth-level spiritual power here, and his terrifying mind can cover the entire cargo plane, and under the coverage of spiritual power, even a screw cannot be hidden. If he didn't have this cloak, he would never have risked coming alone and trying to wipe out the entire four bases.

This move is too crazy for anyone, no one would think that anyone would do this, and the four bases have been the king for too long, no matter where they go, they are all held by them, and they are eager to kneel and lick flattery, who would have thought that someone would come to deal with them. So when Han Ting killed the two Strangers and got on the cargo plane, no one even found the body that fell to the ground.

The interior of the cargo plane has been modified, and under limited conditions, all the superfluous things are emptied to load the transaction items to the maximum extent, so the overall look is extremely simple, and Han Ting, who looks at it, can't help but feel a little disgusted. Although he didn't think much of this cargo plane, such a large lump of iron and those sophisticated instruments were quite useful, and when he went back to move a few production lines, these things could still be wasted.

Han Jun drew him the internal structure of the entire cargo plane in detail, where is the cargo loaded, where is the main control room, and where is the rest cabin of the entourage.

The four major bases were waiting in Licheng for the surrounding bases to come over with crystal nuclei to trade items, so the things they brought in the past two days were restored and placed in the cargo hold. Han Ting planned to put this batch of goods into the space before making a move on them, and without weapons, it also cut off their back road to a certain extent. And his space was basically emptied except for a few handy weapons, and it was more than enough to fit the entire cargo hold.