131

69 Book Bar

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 131 Wind and Water

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 131: Wind and Water

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

The popularity of this reality show is predictable, even if its picture quality is not excellent, and the plot is not exciting, just a real person's hologram is enough to attract attention, not to mention that compared to the name holographic, the realism and plot are not inferior at all. The important factors of a program are nothing more than two points, one is the program planning, and the other is the invited personnel. Some entertainment programs nowadays are either popular stars or popular programs, so the choice of stars is very important. From the moment the decision was made to make the [Dimensional Tour], the regular guests to be invited were discussed for a long time.

Future Film and Television now has a nickname, called a gold-absorbing company, as long as it is a TV series or movie that will be filmed by Future Film and Television, even if it is a unit drama on the Internet, it is all a hot mess, and now some people even say that as long as they are on their actor list, a smooth star journey is already doomed. Many eighteenth-tier artists want to sign into the company by any means, or it is good to play a supporting role in it. When Future Film and Television put out the promotional advertisement of the reality show, all those who were looking forward to it were stunned, and they didn't reveal any news!

Some people secretly think in their hearts, now that reality shows are rotten on the street, no matter what mode is done thoroughly, those viewers can guess the number of roads behind after watching the beginning, and your future film and television have not escaped this routine, TV and movies are so popular, is it possible that reality shows can also do stunts. Well, this is okay, anyway, if you have money, it's okay to use big names to pile up a popular show.

Just when everyone thinks that in the future, film and television will probably buy the copyright of some popular foreign programs, or the so-called game mode of borrowing from others, people once again blinded everyone's eyes, if you want to play, play big, let's do holographic!

Let's take a look at the star lineup, five popular stars, three of them are artists signed by their own film and television companies in the future, and sure enough, the fat water does not flow into the fields of outsiders, and there are two, one is an actor, one is a singer, three are now red and purple little fresh meat, plus two powerful cadres with tens of millions of fans who are famous in Asia, and it is no problem to win the show with stars. Looking at this lineup, and then looking at the mode of this game, people who shouted that there were no good-looking programs recently suddenly couldn't bear it.