64

69 Book Bar

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 64 Got Your Wish

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 64: Wish-fulfilled

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

Looking at the person pressing on him, Yan Jingqi frowned slightly: "Han Ting? Really drunk or pretending to be drunk? "So bad for drinking? Impossible.

Han Ting turned a deaf ear, lowered his head and sniffed lightly in Yan Jingqi's ear: "Jingqi, my Jingqi."

Yan Jingqi stretched out his hand and pushed his head away, avoiding the smell of wine spraying on his face: "Full of the smell of wine, go take a bath."

Han Ting chuckled, and the deep voice that came from his throat made Yan Jingqi's heart tingle.

Han Ting turned his head and kissed Yan Jingqi's lips directly, and his hand kept reaching into Yan Jingqi's clothes, touching the delicate and firm skin, and he became more and more excited. Han Ting's eyes seemed to be burning with flames, and Yan Jingqi, who looked straight at him, had palpitations.

"Let's go wash together, okay?"

Yan Jingqi put his hands on Han Ting's chest, and he didn't know whether the stuffy air or the mouth full of wine, Yan Jingqi felt a little dizzy and a little soft all over his body, this feeling of uncontrollability was really terrible, and Han Ting, who was pressing on his body, was hot somewhere, and even the touch that the clothes couldn't block was very shameful.

Yan Jingqi, who didn't want to have a relationship so soon, tried to calm himself down, pushed Han Ting away and sat up and refused: "You drank too much today, take a shower and rest."

How could

Han Ting just let him go, he was already ready to fly, and he would explode if he didn't send it! With a hook of his hand, he stopped his waist horizontally, and the thin waist was in his arms, which made Han Ting more and more unable to control himself, and he couldn't wait to swallow his whole body.

"Why? We're lovers, and you've already approved of me, haven't you? I want, I want to be a little more intimate, Jing Qi, I love you.

Yan Jingqi didn't struggle anymore when he heard this, just looked at him calmly and asked, "Are you willing to play?"