125

69 Book Bar

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 125 A Sea Line

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 125: A Sea Line

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

After a night of rescue, the old man finally died because of his injuries and was too old. When Old Man Gu heard the doctor's announcement, although he was very strong and did not fall down directly, he seemed to be more than ten years old in an instant, and his whole person was lifeless. The wife who has been with him all his life, if he says no, it will be gone, which makes him bearable.

When the doctor announced that the old lady was dead, the Gu family immediately burst into tears. All the children of the Gu family rushed back as soon as possible when they received the news. The old lady had always been in good health, and this sudden death was really unexpected.

Because there was nothing wrong with the body, the old man also died of accidental falls, and the cause of death did not need to be investigated, so after the doctor announced the death, the Gu family took the old lady's body back.

Yan Jingqi looked around the room, since he moved out, he hadn't let go of anything important in Gu's house, and some of the precious calligraphy and paintings hanging on the wall, and some of the expensive items in the cabinet had no traces of passing, so he really couldn't see what was missing in the house.

Han Ting said: "Don't look at it, this is the compound, if any thief has the ability to steal into the compound, and if your grandmother finds out that there are strangers in the house, the first thing should be to shout directly."

Yan Jingqi looked at Gu Mingyuan, who was leaning against the window: "Who were there at home last night?"

Gu Mingyuan said: "I, your fourth brother and sister-in-law, Xiao Jiu, and the uncle who came back in the middle of the night."

Gu Mingyuan paused: "I also suspected that it was a thief, but the servants at home will not, they are all old people who have followed their grandparents for decades, and the family has no reason to harm grandma, my uncle drank too much at night, and fell asleep as soon as he came back, or I helped him into the room, the only outsider is the fourth sister-in-law who has not yet entered the door, but the fourth sister-in-law is pregnant..."