117

69 Book Bar

Don't make a typo if you don't make a typo if you don't have a word

Sign up for freelogin

Home

Fantasy novels

Xiuzhen novel

Urban Fiction

Historical novels

Online game novels

Science fiction

Finish the novel

Popular novels

69 Book Bar > The Male God of Trade in the Last Days > Chapter 117 Healing Ability

Background

Word color

Size

Scroll

Chapter 117: Healing Ability

The cute rabbit who committed the second / AuthorvoteBookmark

Recommended reading: Divine Seal Throne II Haoyue in the Sky, Beyond the Deep Sky, Abandonment of the Universe, Nomenclature of the Night, The Strongest God of War, The Ninth Special Region, Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal Venerable, Fortune Falling from the Sky, Hua Jiao

69 Book Bar www.69shu.us, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the post-apocalyptic trade god!

Luo Wenliang sat on the bed with his son Luo Jia in his arms, watching his son holding a melon and gnawing on his face full of juice, wiping off the place where the little tongue was not enough to lick with his fingers and then continuing to lick his fingers, it was really not a drop wasted, and he was distressed and sad to see. He and his wife are both doctors, and the income can be said to be in the middle and upper, originally his son should have a very happy childhood, no worries about food and clothing, no worries about food and clothing, and maybe there will be adolescent troubles when he grows up, and then gradually become sensible and start a family, instead of being like now, having a bite of food feels like great happiness, and I don't know how far I can go in the future.

Luo Jia took several bites, looked at the melon that was still half left in his hand, and although his eyes showed longing, he still raised it in front of his father: "Dad eat."

Luo Wenliang smiled and said: "Jiajia eats, Dad doesn't like sweet."

Due to

the environment, Luo Jia is still young, but he is very mature and sensible, and he knows that his father often leaves food for him to eat when he is hungry, and even if he likes it, he always says that he doesn't like it. So he forcefully raised the melon to his father's mouth and insisted: "Dad eat!"

Luo Wenliang was helpless, knowing that he would not give up if he didn't take a bite of his son, he was really touched by his son's sensibility, and he felt sorry for his son's sensibility. took a small bite, and the fragrant and sweet taste instantly moistened the numb lips and tongue who had long been unaware of what the taste was, and said with a slight redness in his eyes: "Jiajia eat quickly, this thing is easy to spoil, you can't put it, if it's broken, you can't eat it at all, Dad has something to go out for, come back soon, and when you come back, you have to see Jiajia eat all the melons."

Luo Jia nodded very obediently, wasting food is the most hateful thing in the world, and he would rather die than waste a single rice.

Luo Wenliang found the guards in charge of this area, hoping to do something to earn some points to buy food. He knew that his behavior was very suspicious, and when he was rejected, he was already desperate to escape with his son, but he didn't expect to be almost caught, but fortunately, the people of Guild Seven rounded up a second-level alien beast nearby and found them, rescued them, and brought them back. And his suspicion must have attracted the attention of Guild Seven, otherwise he could have been sent away if he rescued them, and he didn't need to be guarded as he was now.