Chapter 14

"WHERE AM I?"

"YOU'RE AWAKE. YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP FOR AN HOUR."

WAIT...CAPTAIN- OH SHIT!

Tae fell on the bed with his eyes bawled. He barely remembers what happened awhile ago, but why the fuck is he with Jungkook?

"You're at my house. Don't worry you're safe here.

"HOUSE? DID YOU KIDNAP ME-wait no I'm an adult- DID YOU ADULTNAP ME?!" Tae cried while covering his body with his arms even though he's fully clothed. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him.

"Pardon?" Tae was looking at him with inspecting eyes. He was 5 steps away from him.

Why would he bring him to his house? Tae grabbed his shoes and pointed it a him like he was threatening him. He was out of the bed and took steps backward so that the distance between them will be more bigger.

Jungkook took a step forward. "What are you doing"

"DONT. DONT COME NEAR YOU MUNCHKIN." Jungkook looked so clueless about what he's doing.

"Why am I here, what did you do?" Tae asked, his guards we're still up and his eyes we're pinned on Jungkook.

The captain sighed and crossed his arms above his chest. "Basically, you we're following me and someone was following you. I caught the culprit and then you fainted."

Tae's mouth opened but no words came out. He remembers it all now.

"F-Followed you? Hah! Why the heck would I follow you?"

"Why the heck would you follow me?" Jungkook returned the question but Tae went silent and gave him a glare.

"I said I didn't!" He cried.

Tae looked for his sling bag around the place and he found it on the bedside table. But he's too afraid to get it since Jungkook was near it.

Jungkook noticed the glance and he immediately grabbed the bag. "Hey! That's mine!" Tae said.

"Why are you in the capital?

Shouldn't you be in the training camp with your father?" Tae did not pay attention to his words and gathered his courage.

He went towards Jungkook and tried to grab his bag. Even though they're just the same height, he couldn't reach the bag because Jungkook held it up.

"Are you skipping training, Mr. Kim?" Tae glared at him.

"Of course not! Give me back my bag!" Tae tried to grab it again but Jungkook was too god at this.

"No, not until you tell me why you're following me." Tae was boiling inside. He knew he's talking to a hero but he's getting pretty annoying. Tae had immediately thought of an idea.

He quickly kneed Jungkook on his stomach and it made him crouch in pain. "Ah!" He cried and Tae immediately snatched his bag.

"I thought you're a captain? Your speed skills are too bad." Tae said and ran away.

That bitch is pretty annoying. 🙄

I mean hes kind cute and angelic but no i take
that all back. 🙄

Good thing I got back my bag. Phew, alteast I got home. Maybe thats enough investigating for now.

Hmm maybe I should summarize all the informations I got so it'll be easier for me to understand once Im back at my world.

☆☆☆

OCT 11. 1894

DEAR DIARY.

IT WAS THURSDAY. THE FIRST DAY THAT I GOT TO SEE THE OLD KOREA.

BUT I HAVENT GOT TO EXPLORE THROUGHLY BECAUSE I HAD TO DO MY MISSION. PHEW. I KNOW THAT BEING A SPY WAS HARD JOB BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT IT'S THIS HARD.

OR MAYBE, CAPTAIN WAS JUST TOO ELUSIVE?

HE'S TALL AS TALL AS ME. BUT HE LOOKED YOUNGER THAN ME. HIS EYES WE'RE ROUND BUT IT LOOKS GOOD ON HIM. HE HAS NO UPPER LIP, HEHE. BUT IT ALSO LOOKED GREAT ON HIM.

FOR SHORT, HE'S MORE THAN AVERAGE. HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME FOR REAL.

HE MAY LOOK INTIMIDATING. TOUGH AND SCARY - BUT HE'S ACTUALLY A KIND PERSON. AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY IN SOME WAY.

I MAY NOT HAVE FIGURED OUT WHAT HE DID FOR OUR COUNTRY YET, BUT FROM SEEING HIM HELPING THAT OLD WOMAN VOLUNTARILLY. I THINK I ALREADY KNOW THE REASON.

I CAN FEEL THAT HE HAS A GOOD HEART, AND GOOD INTENTIONS.

BUT IN SOME WAY, HE'S KINDA ANNOYING. LIKE REAL ANNOYING GOSH. ITS JUST THE FIRST DAY BUT I HOPE THE NEXT ONES WILL BE MUCH EASIER.

WORRYING
KIM TAEHYUNG

                                                  WORRYING                                            KIM TAEHYUNG

Day 1 = I studied his features clearly, saw his good side, and also his bad side.

sighs, is that helpful enough? Gosh, maybe better than nothing.

Atleast I did not have to seduce him. 😲

I'll do better tomorrow. Maybe bring some fork just incase he becomes annoying again. 🙄