Chapter 25

There are lots of witnesses. "Do you believe me now, detective?" Jungkook asked, and the detective sighed.

"You have a good point. But i'll study more about it. Thank you, Captain." They cleaned the crime scene and still took the suspect since he still needs to be investigated.

"Woah!" Tae smacked Jungkook's arms in amazement. "You can be a detective too! That was awesome!" Jungkook just shook his head.

"How did you know I saw it?" He asked.

"You're very obvious. You we're following me. When I got in my office I saw you behind the walls."

Tae's mouth flung open, he doesn't know what to say. Is he really a bad spy?

"I won't ask why you're following me cuz I know you'll just deny it." Jungkook said and left.

But Tae couldn't control his smile. "Does that mean he's watching me? He's really keeping an eye on me.

he looks really cool. and smart. and cool. and smart. and cool. and smart.

no seriously he looks cool and hot while he's explaining the case.

ok i should calm my shit.

but his senses are really sharp, how did he see the thing in the handkerchief?

Yes he solved the case, but why did the victim do that? Its really smart of him jump with his back first so I'm guessing that someone ordered him. to do that.

god there are so many questions in my head.

OCTOBER 20. 1894

DEAR DIARY.

WELL, YOU KNOW...I THINK I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

I MEAN, WHO WOULDN'T? LIKE IF HE STILL LIVES IN MY ERA I'M SURE MANY STRAIGHTS WOULD QUESTION THEIR SEXUALITIES

AWHILE AGO. I CAN'T HELP BUT TO SMILE. THE CASE REALLY SEEMED INTRIGUING AND THE MASTERMIND IS SURELY DANGEROUS AND POWERFUL TOO. I KNOW HE HAD THOUGHT OF THAT. I KNOW THAT HE KNEW, RIGHT WHEN HE MEDDLED IN THE CASE THAT HIS LIFE IS ALREADY IN DANGER. I MEAN, HE'S A SOLDIER SO HIS LIFE IS AUTOMATICALLY IN DANGER NOW. I CAN FEEL THAT HE'S EVEN MORE IN DEEP DANGER.

BUT INSTEAD OF THINKING FOR HIS SAFETY. HE TRIED TO SAVE THE TRAINEE WHOM I ALSO BELIEVE IS INNOCENT

I DON'T KNOW BUT I'M EVEN WORRIED NOW TWO MONTHS FROM NOW WILL BE HIS DEATH, AND IT REALLY PAINS MY HEART KNOWING THAT I'LL WITNESS IT.

WHY IS ONLY MY MISSION FINDING OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?WHY CAN I NOT CHANGE THE HISTORY? WHY AM I FORBIDDEN TO SAVE HIM?

I WANTED TO SAVE HIM.

WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE. MAYBE NOT YET. BUT I'VE NEVER SEEN A PERSON THIS DEDICATED AND SINCERE TOWARDS HIS PEOPLE AND COUNTRY.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE A CAPTAIN JEON JUNGKOOK IN THE FUTURE?

                                WORRYING
                             KIM TAEHYUNG

                                WORRYING                              KIM TAEHYUNG