Chapter 41

It was a few moments of crying, and finally he calmed down. He slowly stood up and wiped his tears.

His heart feels so heavy, even his head. He's thinking too much and he knew he can't sleep tonight.

He didn't even noticed that his fists were bleeding a bit.

He decided to go out of the training room.

It was all fine and normal until he noticed the unnecessary amount of soldiers outside their rooms.

They were whispering to each other and its making Tae anxious.

He saw his teammates talking about something so he came to them.

"What's going on?" He asked, and he immediately got their attention.

Their next words is what Tae wasn't expecting. "Captain was jailed just awhile ago for killing Lieutenant Han."

Tae's world literally stopping moving. He was so silent and trying to figure out everything.

"Excuse me, what?" Tae couldn't believe it. "General came here awhile ago and called Captain into his office. Then Captain came out with bruises on his face, looks like General did a beating."

Tae didn't know what to feel. He's already in jail? Without being inspected?

They were surprised when Tae suddenly ran away.

His feet took him to a familiar way, and his heart feels so furious. He needs answers, he always does.

He came home even though its prohibited for them to go out the camp on the days of trainings.

He doesn't care anymore.

His family was so surprised when they saw Tae standing right in front of the door, face looking so serious.

"Son, you're not allowed to." He couldn't hold back his anger anymore and shouted.

"Is it fun abusing your power?" He scoffed, and his father looks surprised.

"What?" With the noise, Jennie slowly came downstairs to see what was happening.

"You put him in jail without any inspection?" He cried, his mom appeared and she looks confused. "Honey, what's happening?"

His father chuckled.

"The blood with cloth that has his name on it was enough as an evidence."

Tae realized something. He was talking about the uniform with blood. And Tae knew it was caused by the baby.

"How the fuck are you sure it's Lieutenant's blood."

"Taehyung, watch your language."

His mother said but Tae did not pay attention to it. He knew his father did not deserve the respect he's giving.

"Just go back the camp and don't meddle in the case."

"You expect me to stay quiet? I'm so fucking tired of that! And you know what? You deserve the jail more"

A hard slap met Taehyung's face and it made everyone shocked. He fell on the ground and his cheeks were stinging.

Tears started flowing down his cheeks.

"Jaewon, stop!" His mother meddled in and held Taehyung.

"You can hit and hurt me all you want but not my children!"

His father scoffed. "You wanna go to jail so bad
huh? Then let's get you to jail with him."

He grabbed Tae's neck like he's suffocating him. "I am your father, and you will obey me if you want the best for you."