Chapter 46

Its already 12 in the midnight, and Jungkook lost hope.

Another day has started again, and he knew that Tae won't come anymore. He sighed with his heavy heart.

"I hurt him so bad. I probably deserve this." He said and he can feel tears from his eyes.

But all his pain was washed off when a knock on the door broke the silence.

He had no second thoughts and immediately opened it.

His heart was beating so fast, and he can feel it beating through his head.

"H-hey." Thats all the words he said. "I thought you weren't co-"

A pair of lips met his, he pause in his state of shock. He did not expect him to do that.

But soon after, he felt himself kissing back. The sound of the door closing was heard and they felt more safe.

Lips were moving in chorus, and even tears started falling down.

They missed that kind of sensation, even if it just happened once, they still did. It felt like a thousand of years since they saw each other.

Their hands were exploring each others. All touching and kissing, no one would judge them in their own little world.

Tae did not even noticed that Jungkook has carried him onto his desk, and he's not sitting on the edge.

It felt like hours of kissing, and they'll never be tired of it. Tae clung his arms around Koo's nape to deepen the kiss, and he can feel his hands snake around his waist.

It's overwhelming for Tae, they broke the kiss and that's when he started to break into tears.

Sobs were against Jungkook's shoulders, and he can't feel his tears dropping down his clothes.

Out of happiness, he shed a tear he's never cried, but now is a different story.

"I'm sorry for being mad at you, I'm sorry for not believing you, I'm sorry for avoiding you, I'm so dumb, I'm sorry, I really am—"

"Shh...you're not on fault."

They went silent for awhile, hugging each other and knowing that they have together...finally.

They missed this, they missed being beside each other, being all comfortable and happy.

And finally, afterall the happenings, they're back to each other's arms.

They finally calmed down from crying, and now, it's time for a serious talk.

Tae fidgeted on his finger, "D-Did you wait for too long?" He asked.

"11 hours isn't long." Tae laughed at him but he felt bad too. Thats so long.

"I'm sorry, for not hearing you out first. Lisa talked to me and explained everything."

"Then I guess I had nothing to say anymore?" Jungkook chuckled and Tae smiled.

"You have so many, but I don't want to talk about serious things for now."

He quickly placed a kiss on Jungkook's lip and it made him startled, but he smiled after.

"I missed you."

"You're being brave now? Kissing me suddenly?"

Tae smacked him on the arm which made him laugh. He's teasing him again. "I take it back. I didn't miss you."

Tae was the one surprised now when Jungkook placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"I missed you too, hyung."

Tae blushed at the sudden honorific.

Without holding back, they devoured each others lips again. Touching and kissing here and there.

And who knows what happened that night?

NOTHING HAPPENED WHAT ARE YOU ALL THINKING.😳

Well except of kissing and cuddling NOTHING ELSE.

But he did told me somethings...