Chapter 31

And on the other side of his hand was the letter he saw on the sledge. Tae furrowed his brows at the words.

"Why is this just letters?" He asked, scanning the piece of paper. "That's a code." Jungkook answered, recovering from his knee pain.

"How is this a code?"

"It's called 'Caesar's Box'. Its used by the Roman Empire. Come here, I'll teach you."

Jungkook sat on his chair and pulled out a piece of paper and a fountain pen.

Tae smiled at the pen, he never expected he'd see this kind of pen.

"What does this say?" Tae was referring to the code.

"It says 'in the forest cliff'." Tae's mouth flung open. "How did you read it?" He asked.

Jungkook wrote the letters in a straight line. "If you'll count the letters, its 16. Get its square root and its 4."

Jungkook wrote the word by four letters. "You'll have to read it column by column." Tae was amazed by what he just learned.

Seriously, how genius is Jungkook?

"You shouldn't be amazed. Someone sent me this. And up to now, I don't know why they'll do that to you."

I'm scared.

Someone is trying to kill me and i dont even know who and why?

what did the real owner do back then? Why is someone trying to kill him?

I thought i was only supposed to find out the mystery behind captain but I guess I have to find out another mystery :((

What if i die here? Will i still be able to go back?

NOVEMBER 17, 1894

DEAR DIARY.

HELLO...WELL YEAH. ITS ME AGAIN.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO START THIS ONE, OR SHOULD I EVEN START? BECAUSE I'M SO CONFUSED RIGHT NOW.

I FEEL LIKE I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS MISSION ANYMORE. I'M SCARED OF WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT, AND I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL EVERYTHING IS ALREADY OUT OF HAND.

I THINK... ALREADY LIKE CAPTAIN NOT JUST AS A FRIEND, BUT AS A PERSON.

AND I HATE IT SO MUCH BECAUSE HE'S MAKING IT EVEN HARDER FOR ME. I'M NOT GOOD AT HIDING MY FEELINGS AND I HATE IT.

I HATE IT EVEN MORE TO THINK THAT I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE ON HIM.

LIKE HELLO? GAY PEOPLE AREN'T KNOWLEDGEABLE HERE. THAT MEANS I'M INVALID HERE, THEY WOULD JUST THINK I'M CRAZY OR POSSESSED BECAUSE I LIKE A PERSON WITH THE SAME SEX.