Unstable_day x male reader

Unicorn 😶😶

___________________________________

Y/N'S POV:
TIME: 2:52 AM

It was december 24th and I was wrapping up gifts for christmas. There we're about 4 cups of coffee on the floor all emptied, It was almost 3:00 AM and there was only one gift left to wrap up. It was for [OPERATIVE] Unstable_day, Ah, my ol' friend! I never really talk to him very often now, but I hope he'll remember me once I give this gift to him! I quickly wrapped it up neatly then set it on the pile of gifts, I faltered a little back to my room and slept there peacefully.

[TIMESKIP]
Time: 8:00 AM
Date: dec 25th

I woke and sat up on my bed. I rubbed my eyes as I yawned loudly, I then went in the bathroom to go wash myself and start a new day. As I finished taking a warm bath, I quickly remembered that it was December 25th! I hurriedly changed my clothes and went downstairs to grab the handful of gifts and set it on my car.

(Timeskippy again cuz idk what tto write)

It was about to turn night now and I had one last gift to give to. It was [OPERATIVE] Unstable_day, So I drove straight towards his residence and knocked on his door while holding the gift I prepared for him. He quickly answered and looked unstable as always.

"HELLO, Y/N!!!"
He greeted me with that cute smile of his.f

"H-hey, Unstable...."
I am glad that he remembered my name! I'm also a tad bit exhausted cuz' I LITERALLY DROVE EVERYWHERE AROUND THE CITY JUST TO GIVE THE PRESENTS TO MY LOVED ONES!
*Ahem* anyways, I handed out the present to Unstable as he gestured for me to go in his residence

"COME, COME! COME IN!"
He quickly accepted the present and we both went in his house. The living room was quite messy, he again motioned me to sit down on the couch.

I sat down on the couch while he sat down beside me. He opened his present and inside it was........

*Drumroll*

A fidget spinner.

He squealed happily before he hugged me tight.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I WILL TREASURE IT FOREVER!!"
He stopped hugging me and played with his fidget spinner. I noticed that he wasn't shaking a little no more so I smiled and chuckled.

[TIMESKIP]
TIME: 8:44 PM

UNSTABLE_DAY'S POV:

AFTER A WHILE OF y/n staying in my house. He then stood up from the couch and decided to leave since he was pretty tired on just sitting there watching me spin a fidget spinner he got me for christmas. As he was about to leave, I quickly ran up to him and begged him to stay for the reason that I liked his company! He kept refusing until I was no longer to control myself anymore...

"Y/N, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY HERE FOR A FEW MORE MINUTES!!"
I aggressively pinned him on a wall

"I-I'm really tired, Unstable_day... Please let me go-"

"NO, PLEASE STAY HERE FOR REST OF NIGHT!!"

He sighed
"Fine, I'll stay here."

I then let go of him and bounced happily! After that, we talked a lot of stuff before my energy was about to drain out. We both we're getting sleepy and I don't even have a spare bedroom but luckily, I suggested that we both can sleep in my room for tonight! He accepted and YESS this was my chance to cuddle with him in the middle of the night without him noticing! We both laid down on the bed as I turned off the lights. He closed his eyes and went to sleep, damn he is so cute when he sleeps. I then started cuddling with him and making little purr noises.

[timeskip!]

He was having a nightmare at this point and I was just fast asleep having him in my arms. Y/n woke up and noticed that I was hugging him very tight. He struggled getting out but my grip was just too tight for him, He eventually gave up. He poked me on the forehead and I woke up in n instant!

"O-OH, YOU AWAKE!"

"Can you let go of me?"

"No."
I responded with my face looking angrily.

"Oh, okay..."

"Didn't you know?! I LOVE YOU!"
My grip tightened, breaking his back a little.

"SAY THAT YOU LUV ME!!"

"but--"

"Or, I'll break your back."

He was silent for a little then eventually said:
"I....love you..."

"YIPPEEEEE!!"
I kissed him on the forehead for a lot of times before I was all drained out.

We both then slept and snored again peacefully.

Word count: 788

I was kinda in a hurry for this one but whatever :p

IM SORRY IF MY WRITING SUCKS😭😭

--Eddison