one

^^^Serena looks a lot similar to Victoria Justice, so if you want to know how she looks... Or you can just imagine her to look like someone else.

"Serena!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"One sec mom! I'm making a YouTube video!" I yelled from my bedroom.

"I understand you need to make your flutube videos, but you shouldn't do it all the time."

"Yeah okay," I whispered completely focused on the screen in front of me. "Okay, upload." I hit the button.

I let out a sigh of relief, and refreshed the screen. 9,000 views already. "Okay I'm coming downstairs mom. I got enough views. B - t - dubs, it's YouTube."

"Yeah whatever. "

I let out a little laugh.

You're probably so confused so I'll introduce myself. My name is Serena Rose Hopkins. I'm 17 years old. I live with my mom, and have no siblings. I live in Lakewood, Colorado. I'm famous. Not EXTREMELY famous like the Kardashians, but so so.

My fame all started when my sister committed suicide because of depression. I was 16. I thought she was a happy 13 year old. We would always have the best times together. We were an inseparable pair. I thought, maybe I hadn't given her a lot of attention.

My family was a wreck. We were depressed for a whole week. My dad and my mom were always in fights, and one day they just got a divorce. It was horrible. Then I had an idea. I started a YouTube account, and got to posting my first video. I told my story, about my sister and all. I got a bunch of hits. People saying, they're so sorry, and how I was so brave to share my story. I then started this thing. I put my phone number on YouTube, and people who weren't feeling great, would be able to call me or FaceTime and I would cheer them up. I would also create funny YouTube videos, and would cheer people up that way. I don't ever want somebody to feel the way my sister did and take their life. People got to calling me, and I would always end up cheering them up, with funny stuff, talking to them, or just give them attention. I didn't know this would have became a popular thing, but soon I was an inspiration to everybody. I love doing what I do. So that's basically how everyone knows me.

( if you still have questions, leave them here and I will try to answer them in a Q+A chapter)

I ran down the stairs and saw my mom there. Her face covered with a wide smile. I made my way to the dining table, sat down, and looked up. She was still smiling. I finally said something. "Stop smiling like Chucky and tell me what's going on!"

She set her stuff down and skipped to me like a little child. "Well I just got off the phone with a woman named Rachel, and she said she wanted to do a group tour with you and a few other webstars! You would be traveling all over the country!" I widened my eyes "SERIOUSLY?!" She nodded her head smiling.

I got so excited I started dancing. Then my head filled up with all these questions. "Are you ok with this? Who all is coming? What destinations am I traveling to? What am I traveling in? Do I have to pack? How long will it take?" I was about to start another question but my mother cut me off.

"Slow down honey!" She held a paper that had all the information on it. I snatched it from her and immediately started skimming it. Apparently me and a few other webstars were traveling in a bus to 5 different destinations. First we would start in Omaha, Nebraska. Then we would go to Los Angeles, California. Then we would travel to San Antonio, Texas. Next make our way to Knoxville, Tennessee. Then to Boston, Massachusetts, and back to Omaha, Nebraska. I was so excited!

I then immediately went to the part where it showed who all were going to be touring with me. There was Sam Wilkinson (who is extremely good looking), The Jacks (who are also extremely good looking), Madison Beer (all I know about her is that she and Jack Gilinsky are a thing), Matthew Espinosa (who is extremely funny), and Mahogany Lox, who is queen! I was so excited! All these people are so cool, I never knew I was as famous as them!

The tour started in 3 days, and would last a whole month. I spun on my heels toward my mom. She looked so happy, but I was so afraid to leave her. My happiness turned into guilt. "Mom, are you going to be ok staying here by yourself?" She looked at me and came to me to give me a huge hug. "Of course I will sweetie. I want you to have an adventure. I will be fine here. Maybe I'll even try some Zumba classes!" I laughed into her sweater. "I love you so so so so much!" I hugged her tightly and released from the hug.

"I love you too. Now go get packing!" She said. I ran upstairs and immediately took out a suitcase and started packing my favorite clothes.