eleven

I was so excited for Emily to join the tour even if she was just going to be backstage in all of this. I feel like I will finally have someone to relate to!

Since there were not enough bunks, imagine that, Madison had to give her bottom bunk to Emily. She was pretty mad. Then again who cares? Ho cares.

Madison purposely dropped one of her pads (NOT USED THANK GOD) on Emily's head one time when we were leaving to go to lunch.
Emily really didn't show it, but I could tell she was done.

Currently it was nighttime, and we were on the road to San Antonio. Emily and I were in my bunk looking at some of Gilinsky and her's baby photos. They were adorable!

Mahogany walked by after taking a shower. "Hey Ser-" She noticed me and Emily laughing to one of the fetus pictures of her and G. "Yeah," I said still laughing and not noticing the hurt on Mahogany's face. "I was just going to say goodnight." She left and went back to her bunk.

After awhile, Emily went back to her bunk with another accidental pad fall from Madison, and I read under my covers with a flashlight. I'm secretly a nerd, but I have no doubt that everyone knows I'm the one making the shocked gasps from my bunk about a thrilling plot twist.

This time I was reading a book by John Green called Papertowns. It was a book filled with adventure and love, and I couldn't put it down. My eyes were glued as I read the amazing personality of Margo Roth Spiegelman, and the love that Q desired so much from her. Ugh, love. Such a foolish thing.

I haven't even talked to Johnson since that incident at the bowling place, and I don't intend on it anytime soon. He led me on, and I thought he actually liked me. It sounds like a little schoolgirl crush, but I thought I felt something real.

Gilinsky is always telling me about his memories with Emily and I think he has feelings for her. I told Emily but she knows Gilinsky is just going to break her heart, and I had to agree with her.

My mind was overflowing with thoughts, and I was stressed out (twenty one pilots anyone?¿). I decided to call my mom, because I haven't called her since her last Zumba lesson.

"Serena!! I am so glad to hear from you baby! How's the tour?" Just hearing her voice made me cry. She could hear me over the phone. "Serena?" I could hear the concern in her voice. "Did you get PREGNANT?!" I laughed and my tears forgot themselves.
"MOM!" I shout whispered. She chuckled on the other side of the phone, and it sounded just like my sister's laugh. Maybe that's where she got it from.
"I just miss you."
"I miss you too."
It was silent on both ends of the phone.
"Serena you should sleep. Have a great night honey."
I was about to hang up on her until I remembered something.
"Wait Mom!" I heard her come back on the line.
"How's Zumbaaaa?????"
"Wellllll we are gettin' down and droppin it like it's hottttt."
"MOM!" That's when I decided to hang up.

I put my phone on its charger, and rested my head onto my pillow. I looked out at the blurry scenery from outside, and fell asleep to the steady pace of the bus.

_____________________________kinda short sorry baes! Idek when Johnson and Serena are going to come in OMG EVEN THOUGH ITS THE MAIN POINT OF THE STORY 😂😂❤️
FML!!!!! BE SURE TO VOTE AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES!