nine

The show finished at 7:00. We were now all in the bus just hanging out.

"Hello everyone!" Rachel called from the front of the bus. "We are stopped in L.A. For another 2 hours! Go and explore!"

Everyone just looked at each other.
"What should we do?" Matthew asked. Gilinsky and Mahogany mumbled an 'I don't know'. I'm pretty sure everyone was blocked on what to do, and most wanted to just go on social media.

"Why don't we go bowling?" Madison said.

Most of us learned to forgive Madison, including me, but I still felt uneasy about her at times.

Everyone considered the suggestion. Bowling would be fun, and it would give me some competitive thing to do.

Everyone started nodding their heads. "Ok let's go!" Mahogany said.

We were all in our outfits from the performance and all of us were too lazy to change, so we just decided to go in that. We called an Uber, and it arrived super fast.

When we got to the bowling place, there was nobody there. Maybe a few families but other than that it looked like an abandoned warehouse. We walked up to the front desk. An old lady, around her 50s, was standing there. Her nametag read, "Karen".

Matt did the talking. "Um, we would like to bowl for an hour."

She looked at us through her glasses. "Speak up, dear."

Matt cleared his voice. "UM, WE WOULD LIKE TO BOWL FOR AN HOUR." Everyone was looking at us.

The lady looked mad. "Excuse me! No need to shout!" She pointed to the fares on the board above her with her hot pink, long nails. "Ten-dollars per person, per hour."

We all looked at each other. I fished out my money. I had 20, so I had enough. We all laid out our money on the desk. She grumbled, took our money, and gave us each a ticket and our change. "Shoe size?"

We all called out at once. The lady looked even angrier. "One. At. A. Time."

"Mine is 11." Matthew said.

"Same." Gilinsky pitched in.

"Mine is 11 and a 1/2." Johnson said.

"Same." Sammy giggled. Hilarious.

The lady looked up from her writing at Sammy. He stopped smiling. She went back to writing.

"My shoe size is 7." I said.

"Ooh same girly!" Mahogany said.

"Mine is a 6." Madison called from the back.

After she was done writing she looked up. "Is that all?" She looked disgusted. We nodded our heads. She turned around to the shelves behind her, and started picking off shoes from them. She plopped them on the desk with a huge thump. We grabbed our shoes and made our way to the alleys.

"Looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Sammy said. I could tell he was pretty ticked.

I ran up to one of the alleys and started entering our names into the game. The keyboard was rusted so it was a struggle to put my name into it.

"Aye, make mine 'OG'." Gilinsky called making his way over to the alley. I flashed a thumbs up at him. Slowly I typed, "OG" into the computer.

"Yeah! Make mine 'Baby Daquan'!" Johnson said beside me. I laughed. "Yeah no problem!"

"I want Lox as mine." "Sure Mahogany," I was still typing Baby Daquan into the system. Then Sam called, "Make mine 'Daddy'" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I rolled my eyes. "Of course Sammy." I typed a d, a, followed by a d, d, and y. Then I typed 'Madison' after, and hit done. Our names flashed on the screen above. "Well I wanted something else for my name, but that's fine..." Madison said to the left of me. "Sorry." I said. Not really though because, if she wanted a different name, she should have told me when everyone was calling them out. Whatever, I shouldn't let anything bother me.