three

After a long time of thinking, I got out my phone and dialed my mom. After literally one ring, my mom picked up. "Hey!" She exclaimed over the phone. I immediately replied. "I reached mom!"

"That's good to hear honey! How is it so far?"

"It's good. I'm just settling now. I miss you."

"I miss you too. I'm assuming you still need to settle down, so I'm going to let you do that. Have fun honey!"

"Bye mom!" I hung up, and saw Jack through one of the windows. He was motioning for me to come out. I put my phone in my back pocket, grabbed my Starbucks, and made my way out of the bus. I saw a girl with light blonde hair wave at me. She seemed a little older. Maybe in her mid-20's. "Hi I'm Rachel!"

"Oh hey!" I made my way over to her. "Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity!"

"Well our team loves what you do! Thank you for coming! Are you excited?"

"Very." I said with a lot of emphasis.

"Good!" She smiled and her eyes diverted to something else. "I'm sorry but I have to go tell Sam to stop hitting on girls. I'll talk to you later!" "Ok!" I said. She started walking to the troubled Sam Wilkinson. I started laughing.

I took a sip of my Starbucks. Jack G made his way over to me, but Madison jumped right in front of him and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Okay then... I spotted a girl with ginger colored hair juggling her suitcase and coffee just like I had. I made my way over to her. "Need help?" I took the suitcase and let her carry her coffee. "Thank you." She said. She looked up at me. "You're Serena Hopkins! Hi I'm Mahogany. You are such an inspiration." Wow. Me? "Thanks! You are amazing. I loved Boom!" "Thanks!" She said.

I carried her stuff to the bus and showed her her bunk. "So I'm bunking with you?" She said.

"Yup!" I replied.

"Yay! I stay up late btw. Probably watching White Chicks, or Clueless." I laughed.

"Same. Ok well, if you want to organize your stuff or something, I'll let you do that. I'll see you later." She waved and turned to her suitcase. I walked out of the bus, but wasn't really paying attention. I bumped into a boy with dirty blonde hair that was waved up. I was about to fall, but he put his hands on my waist and steadied me. I looked up and it was Jack Johnson. My whole face turned red. He smiled. "Sorry." Was all I could manage. "No problem. I'm Jack Johnson." I know that. He laughed. Did I say that out loud? Crap.

"Are you Serena?" I nodded my head. "Nice to meet you. Well, catch you." We were still standing on the steps. "Yeah you too." I looked past him. He turned his head to see what I was looking at. My Starbucks was on the road, looking like roadkill. "Sorry about your frapp." He noticed Matt walking by, and took the Frappucino out of his hand. He handed it to me. Matt made a strange defense growl, and walked away. I laughed. I looked at Johnson. "Don't worry, I'll buy Matt another one." He smiled. It gave me goosebumps.

Mahogany appeared behind me. "Hey Johnson!" Johnson waved at her. Mahogany noticed my Frappucino on the ground. "Haha bad spill?" "Yeah," I replied, my eyes still fixed on Johnson's eyes. He then broke the stare and moved aside. "If you ladies want to get off the steps," He bowed like a gentleman. I stepped off the bus and waited for Mahogany. She strode down the steps like a queen.

"I'll see you guys later." He said looking at me. Mahogany and I waved. I turned to her. There was a huge grin plastered on her face.

"What?" I said.

"Ummmm? Maybe that you just had a moment with Johnson over there. Don't deny those long gazes you guys held." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Honestly, I don't know what happened. I have never felt that way around anybody. Am I falling for Johnson?