Chapter 1: Happiness Family

At Kim Mansion

THIRD PERSON POV:
10 years old Minji

A ten years old Minji was sleeping peaceful but she heard her father knocks the door to wake her up at 6:00 am so she immediately get up. Mr.Kim her father wake her up to do exercises because she has taekwondo practices and today is weekend so she has to practice with her father. her father became strict when it came to train her. Her father train her to became strong and can protect herself from danger. Minji really liked practice taekwondo. She never complain because she wanted to fight and protect herself and family. Mr.Kim was a athlete of taekwondo. He received a lot of medals and trophies but now he is a CEO of KIM CORP. The most powerful company,famous and successful company. He never shows or talk about his family members because It's dangerous  people loves his kindness and some people hates and jealous him cuz he is a billionaire.

" Before We start, you need to warm up and do push up 10 times. " He said. Minji was warm up and He train her to do split. It's really hurt and Minji wanted to cry but she can't because she didn't want to show her weakness so she needs to endure her pain. Mr.Kim was pity to his daughter but he wasn't show he wanted Minji to be a strong girl.

" Today, I'll teach you how to do some punches and some kicks but today I only focus about punch first." He said. Minji says Yes and nods.

———————-
1 hours later

" That's all for today, tomorrow I'll ask you about our lessons today." He said. Minji smile and answered Yes while her head nods.

" You do great job today, you understand very quickly." He praise her.
" Thanks Dad! " She said happily.

" it's 7:10 am, time to take a shower and go quickly. Don't forget to come downstairs to eat breakfast with us! You didn't eat anything yet. I'll call your brothers and your sister." He said.

Actually her brother and her sister hyein always train with her but today they ask permission from their dad to rest because they always train together everyday because they have muscle sore or sore. Eventhough Minji was tired but she always practices, she never complain or ask her dad permission to rest.
[ Remind: They're top so yeah...while Chaewon is buttom ]

While her sister Kim Chaewon she is only do yoga and she is really beautiful and her body is very slim

Minji answered with Yes and she went to her room to get ready.

Now, she was at dining table with her mom, dad, her brother, and her sisters.

Hyein really loves Minji and Chaewon because her 2 brothers always tease her about her teeth you know Hyein is only 5 years old so her teeth some are broke.

———————-
30 minutes later

Minji, Hyein, and Chaewon they're going to misic room. They have very large music room so they learn about piano and guitar ( acoustic and electric ). Chaewon learn only piano class so she spend only an hour and a half so she go to her bedroom to relax but Minji and Hyein the both of them spend 2 hours to learn piano and guitar.

Mean while her brother, they are studying and do research about his lessons. Kim SeokJin their oldest brother was studying in college already he will help his father to handle the company but he's not CEO because he want his second brother to be CEO to replace him. Moreover He will be a soldier at the age of 29. While Kim Taeyhung their second brother is only 15 years old. He study at grade 10 already. They're outstanding student in school. Kim Chaewon, she studys in grade 9. Kim Hyein, she studys in grade 1. The students know them that they're from richest family and they're very humble and they aren't bragging or boastful. Instead they always help their friends who can't understand about exercises.

FAST FORWARD
11:00 am
It's lunchtime.

" Let's go eat lunch! I'm hungry. " Minji said.

" Yes, I'm hungry too. Let's go Unnie. " Hyein said.

" You go first, I'll call Chaewon unnie. " Minji said.
Hyein nods and go downstairs.

" Unnie!! Let's eat lunch mom and dad are waiting for us! " She knocked the doors and called Chaewon.

" I'm coming. " Chaewon said.

" Okay. I'll go first. Hurry up! Unnie. " Minji said and she goes downstairs.

Maids are serving them with foods.

" I heard that we have a new neighbor. " Mrs.Kim said.
Hyein gasped and said " Really mom!! Yay We have new neighbor!! " she said happily.

" So you guys should greet them and be friendly to our new neighbor. " Mrs.Kim said and smile to them.

" And I see they have childs so you can play with them. " Mrs.Kim continued and smile to her childs.

" I will mom so let's eat. " Minji said.

" You guys eat and sleep, In the evening, I'll take all of you to my company and we eat dinner in restaurant and one more thing, I'll take all of you to the park. " Mr.Kim said and smile to them and smile to his wife.

" Yes, dad!!! " They said in unison and laugh happily.

———————

Hello! Guys as I said before I'll try to update my story so today, I published the first chapter.
Don't forget to vote!!
Thanks 😊🙏