Chapter 19: Dinner

" Um do you want to have a dinner with family? My grandpa was here yesterday."

" Sure!"

I accompanied her to her class.

" I will go now and pick you later." I scratched my neck. I don't know I felt shy towards her.

" Bye see you later!" I pecked her cheeks and quickly went out immediately.

Haerin was waiting me in the car.

" Hae, Today my mom invite you to have dinner. She had invite our friends also."

" Okay, I'll go." I nodded and went out to our dorm.

Oh I forgot to tell you! Krystal got slapped by Danielle. First, I'm so shocked. Haerin can't stop her because she was too furious. She even bleed. Oh god! She could be the Lucifer at the same time.

They didn't know that someone was seen their moments.

He clenched his fist.

But then, smirked. What will happen?

After a few hours, their class has only 40 minutes left so they can go home.

" Mr Choi, May I go to toilet?" She nodded and Hanni went out.

When she readied, she came out and walked back to her classroom but suddenly there's a hands pulled her harshly away. She fell something on the floor but she couldn't pick up.

She got pulled in to the janitor rooms. The room is dark and seems like no one's here.

" Let me go! W-who are you?" She began panicked.

" Shh... be a good girl and listen to me. I will make you felt good like you're in heaven...." His left hand covered her mouth while his right hands roam her body.

" You make me want you so bad and I will never let anyone have you. I will be the first who's can taste you..." he whispered to her ears while she started tearing.

" Oh no no... don't cry just relax I will gentle." He laughed a bit loud but who's care? No one here this place has only two of them.

Hanni can not talk anymore. She just cry silently while he began to took off her clothes.

" J-jungwon, p-please... don't!" She tried to say.

" Shh you will feel good and I want to hear you beg for me." He smirked devilish. Hanni tried to get off his grip but she couldn't. He is strong than her.

She prayed for someone came and help her. She looked helpless.

While Danielle wonder, why is she taking so long to toilet?

" Ms Choi, may I go to bathroom?" She said Yes and she went out to find Hanni.

" Where is she?" She asked herself.

She find her every floors and every rooms but she didn't see her.

She also asked the janitors but they said they didn't see her. She also find at the different place or outside but still can't.

Until... she noticed something on the floor.

" This is her bracelet! " she said and pick it up to look. " Yes, it's hers but I don't see her or..." she heard some weird sounds from somewhere. Like sloppy sounds. She thought ' Who the hell are them fucking each other here? ' I stomped out with annoyed face but before she could continue her foot step she heard it again but this time it is different.