Chapter 10: Dorm

At Kim Mansion

Minji Pov:

Since I join sport club, I didn't have time for rest. Now I want to tell my dad that I want to live in my school's dorm. It's easy for me too so I can have time practice with my volleyball teammates and study. These two days I have training hard to get better. Even though the captain told me not to work hard on it so much but I still want to help our team and I have found the new members.

Now I'm with our parents we're eating dinner. I will ask them permission to live in dorm.

" Dad, mom I want to ask you the permission." I said with nervous because sometimes they're strict but yeah I'm very stubborn.

" What is it, dear?" They asked.

" Umm I-I want to ask you permission that I want to live in the dorm because I have join sport club so if I live in dorm it's easy for me to have a full time practice and I can have time to study." I said.

" I see. It's up to you if you want to I agree with it and when will you move to dorm?" Dad said and mom ask me.

" Maybe I will move tomorrow when the party end so I have time to prepare my things." I said.

They look at me including my sisters and my Taehyung oppa. The look on their face Especially mom and dad they're looking sad. I don't want to leave them too but I still have time on the weekend I can spend time with them. My mom wants to cry but she tries to control it. I can see it.

" Don't forget to take yourself when We're not with you. Don't stress yourself and get more rest you still young don't work too hard. You have to manage your time when you can relax study and practice with your team." Mom said to me.Her words touches me I never see mom this emotion.

" Yes mom I will take care myself. Don't worry to much mom, dad." I said and hug them.

" I'm not going to leave you forever mom." I chuckled.

" Wait did you live alone at the dorm? Does Haerin live with you?" Dad asked.

" Oh She said She will ask her parents first if they allow her she can live with me but if she doesn't live with me It's okay I can stay alone." I reassured him with smile.

" Yeah if Haerin's with you I'm not afraid that you'll be alone." He said.

" Minji unnie, are you gonna leave me?" Hyein asked me.

" Yes I will move to dorm but don't worry and sad I still have time with you. I will try to call if I have time I'm not leaving to another country." I said and smile to her. She will be alone because I used to played, accompanied her when I arrived home. Chaewon and Taehyung oppa are busy with their works so they didn't have much time with her.

" Now I go and prepare my stuff now I don't want to be late since tomorrow I go and help my friend to decorate our class. Good night!" I said to them and left.

- I'll try to write more about their family moments.

.

.

.

.