Chapter 23

They took care of me and they fed me the food. I really appreciate it. Now I'm full and want to rest a bit.

" Minji, do you remember her?" She asked me and pointed to the door. Then a woman went inside while helping the girl to walked.

She's very familiar to me her face, her eyes. Her face was so worrying.

" Minji-ah" Then she ran to hug me very tightly. " Ah w-wait... I can't breathe..." She let go of me and cupped my face.

I turned my gazed to them I saw they went out the room left us alone.

" I miss you..." she said which caught me off guard. She sobbed silently and I began panicked. " Hey, why are you crying?"

" Can I ask you a question?" She nodded. " W-who are you?" Then she began to cried loudly.

" You forgot about me?" She hit me on my shoulders. " Do we know each other?"

" I-I'm your girlfriend." After I heard that I'm stunned and couldn't believe it.

" Oh really? I seem to forget. I'm sorry!" I scratched my napes. " C-can I sleep with you tonight?"

She looked down. I don't know how to respond and I just nodded slowly without knowing it.

She adjusted her body close to me and she used my arms as her pillows.

" U-m hey, I don't know your name yet." I'm so embarrassed right now. She's my girlfriend and I didn't know her name. " My name's Hanni remember?" I shook my head.

" Is it okay if we sleep like that?" She nodded. Aishh we are so close to each other her warm breath made me have a goose bump.

" What if they see us in this position?" I began to worried.

" It's not a problem... we always slept together and...." She paused and blushed.

At this time she hugged me while I don't know how to put my hands. Suddenly there's a small hands grabbed my hands and put on her waist.

I felt so hot and weird and only a blink.

She kissed me on my cheeks. My face is turning red as tomatoes she hugged me even tightly.

How can I sleep when a pretty girl is so close sleeping with me and even kissed me!

Tomorrow

I felt a movement next to me and when I opened my eyes. She is sleeping peacefully with her baby face and kissable lips. What did I just think?

She snuggled me and I just let her.

I turned my gazed and suddenly I met them.

" They're cute!" They hold their phone while shooting us the photos.

" Ah!!" They flinched.

" What are you doing?" They chuckled.

" We are coming to see you but instead I see you guys sleep while hugging each other."

" Are you awake?" Hanni murmured while her nose on my neck.

" Yes. Please wake up my arms is getting sore." She opened her eyes and her expression was shocked to see them stood in front of us.

" G-good morning mom, dad..." Her face was red and she got off from my bed.

" Yeah, you too. We bring you guys a breakfast we didn't know you were sleeping together." They said with their teasing look and it made me more awkward.

" U-m Sorry, ma'm..." I shuttered and then they chuckled. " It's fine, Minji since you always took care my daughter, nothing I should mind you."

" Eat it!" They prepared us the breakfast and we ate silently.

Knock Knock!!

" Good morning, I come here to check up." Then the same doctor went inside.

" Please excuse me!"

" Hey, Minji. How are you?"

" I'm good Thank you!" I gave him a small smile. " Do your head still hurt?" I nodded. " A little."

" Okay, so maybe tomorrow you can go back home."

" T-thank you, Dr." He smiled. " Mr and Mrs, You can bring her outside to relax and get some fresh air."

" Yes, Thank You so much, Doctor."

He said goodbye and he went out. " Minji, Do you want to get some fresh air?"

" Yes." She smiled. " Let's go I'll accompany you!"

I can still walk but I could feel the pain in my head. She brought me to the garden.

" Hanni, Can you tell me more about me? I-I actually don't know about myself..." she turned her gaze to me. Her eyes were warm and shining. She nodded.

" Umm first your name is Kim Minji. We are three years gap. I mean you're 19 years old. You're a gentlewoman. Your hobbies are reading book, playing guitar, piano. Soon your memories will come back!" She held my hands tight.

" Oh so I went to university already?" She said Yes.

" And you? You said you're my g-girlfriend..." She giggled and it made me caught off guard. Why is she so cute when she giggled.

" We was a childhood friend and we always hangout together, eating, sleeping. You even confessed to me back then."

" Oh jinja? " oh my goodness! I'm blushing hard.

" I hope you will remember our memories again." She stopped walking and I either. I looked at her and she grabbed my collar so I bended down a little then she tip toed kiss me on my lips softly.

I opened my eyes wide she's kissing me again. I don't know but I had the urge to respond her kiss.

I stood there but she already broke the kiss. " You're cute!"

" H-hey, there are a lot of people here."

" I don't care." Then she grabbed my hands and dragged me away with her.

" Hanni, Do we always do that? I-I mean... kissing each other." This question is made me more embarrassed.

" Yeah"

We sat on the bleacher quietly I observed her face. " Oh I forgot! We should go back." Then We walked back to my room.

___________

I think YPL maybe 1 or more chapters left it will be the END of YPL! ❤️

Love You!! ❤️