Chapter 6: Accident

MINJI POV:

It's been a week now since we met each other. Yunjin and Yujin are busy with their works so we don't have time to hang out but we chat in our group chat. The group chat has me, Hanni, Danielle, Haerin, Yunjin and Yujin. Today Haerin and I had planned to hangout together with Hyein since she wants to shopping and also Today I bring my car so Haerin sits at the front passenger seat and Hyein sits at the back seat.
I park my car in the parking lot. We walk to the restaurant to eat first. When We finished and Hyein she wants to buy new shoes at NIKE and Haerin and I also buy one. After We buy our new shoes, we continue buy some clothes and some boxers. People are watching us with weird but we just shake it off. You know we have the things that women doesn't have. We continue shopping, plays game, watch movie until 9:30 PM. We already told our parents that we hangout.
As we walk to the parking lot, suddenly I hear someone screaming so I ask Haerin did she hear someone scream.

" Wait... stop! Haerin, did you hear someone scream? " I asked her and we stop walking and listen the sounds. " Yes! I hear someone scream for help! But I don't know where the voice is from! " She said with wide eyes. At this time there're not a lot people so we can here clearly. " Let's find it!! We have to help them. " I said and we walk until we see a girl and two boys are trying to touch that girl. " Hae, you know what should we do right? Let's beat them!! Hyein you stay away. " I whispered to her and she nods.

We run to them and I grab his collar and throw a hard punch on his face. He is falling down and his nose is bleeding but he stands up and shout at me.

" What the fuck are you doing bitch!!! " He shouted and try to punch me but I catch his hand on time. At the same time I took a glance at Haerin. She already beat him and I see a lot of bruises on his face. " You son of bitch!! You try to touch innocent girl and you asked me what am I doing huh !!! " I shouted and punch his face again. " What the fuck!! Mind your own business! You bitch!!! Next time I'll teach you a lesson!! Keep it in your brain!! " He shouted and ran away with his friend. I turn to look at a girl. She is crying and Haerin tries to calm her down.

" Hey! Everything is okay now. Don't cry we already protect you. " I said with soft voice. Haerin keeps hugging her until She calms down so I ask her.

" What's your name and why are you here alone? It's dangerous you know. " I asked her. " M-My name is Sullyoon. I-I'm here with my friend but they said they have to go home first so I'm here alone. " She said. " Okay. Do you know them? Why they do that to you? I asked her. " I know them. They're my classmate. They always flirt with me and follow me and my friend but today when I'm alone they try to touch me. " She said with sobbed. " Do you want us to bring you home? " I asked her. " It's okay I'll call my driver. Thank you guys so much for help me. " she said and give a small smile. " Alright, I'll wait here with you so you'll safe. " I said with smile and help her stand up.

We are waiting until 10:10 PM. Her driver has arrived and She says thank you to us and wave a goodbye.

After we help her, we get in my car and drive to Haerin house and she says goodbye to us. Hyein already sleeps so when we arrived home I wake her up.

Mom and dad asked us why we are late so I told them the story and they smile and hug us and ask med Hyein if she's okay but I said that I told Hyein to stay away. After they know, they told us to go our bedroom and sleep.

We go to our room and I do my night routine and change my clothes to oversize T-shirt with boxer and get on the bed and drift off to sleep.

_________________

Still MINJI POV:

FAST FORWARD:

Now I'm at Haerin house since she's not feeling well and she is the only child has no one talk to so she invited me to her house.
Mr and Mrs Kang, they are busy with their business but It's not like they didn't care to her. They always treat her good give her what she wanted. Haerin is a good child, good student and my good friend. She doesn't want anything from her parents other than their take care and their loved. And now I'm being a best friend so I have to take care of my best friend and stay with her for a while so she's not feeling lonely.