Chapter 15: Movie Night [ Part 2 ]

LATE NIGHT ☺️

Song: WDYS
By: Yedira ft. Asheu

My favorite 😉!!

Minji Pov:

We cuddled on the couch enjoying our moments. I always lean on her to kiss on her cheeks and temple.

The room filled with silence. Only the sounds of the movies.

No one dare to speak.

And this movie has the romantic scene. Aishh

Now we both began to awkward. My face turned red as the couples began to kissing each other lips. I felt hot and my body started sweating.

I noticed that she felt like me too. I try to find an excuse to escape this situation.

As I was about to speak, our face was closed to each other. She was about to speak too. I can feel her warm breath. We stared at each other and we lost in it.

I looked at her kissable lips and back to her eyes. Our gazes is soft and I saw her eyes spark.

I tried to calm myself not to kiss her. Not now, Minji!!

Before I knew, It already late. I slowly leaned on her and she closed her eyes waiting for what happens next until my lips on hers.

I moved my lips slowly.

I kissed her gently. First, her body was tensed due to this kiss, but than relaxed. She melted in to my kiss and responded.

I can't control my feelings anymore.

I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. It's so good and her soft lips taste like strawberries.

I want to stay like this forever not wanting to let her go. I wondered does she like it when I kissed her like this.

She put her hands on my shoulders and pulled me closer. She let out a soft moan between the kiss.

I carried her to her bed. I laid her on the bed gently and put my arms between her heads. Her hands still on my shoulders.

I roamed my hands on her body and moved my head to her jaw from jaw to her neck. I kissed it softly don't want to have hickey. I went to kiss on her lips again.

" C-can I take off your shirt?" She nodded. I got her permission and took off her clothes.

I continued kiss her down to her chest. She let out a moan while my hands hold onto her.

RINGG RINGG!!

We was about to made love, but my phone rings that make me come back to my senses and immediately stop from what I was doing.

I looked at her and she also. I got off from her immediately and I began to nervous.

" U-um sorry, I have to pick up the call." I saw my mom is calling. I'm curious why she calls me at this time.

I pick up the call. " Hello, mom."

" H-hello, Minji. Y-your d-da-"

" Calm down, mom. What happened?" I asked with nervous. Her voice shuttered like she is crying.

" Minji, I'm Taehyung. Dad got accident. We are at hospital please come quickly." Taehyung Oppa talked.

" What? I'm coming!" I said and hang up.

" Sorry, Hanni. I have to go." I said and hugged her tightly.

" What happened?" She began asked me with worried.

" My dad got accident and now he's at hospital." I told her.

" Really! Can I come with you?"

" B-but it's late. You have to go to bed."

" Please, I want to come to." I sighed defeated and nodded.

Now we are on the ways to hospital. I know mom will not alright so I have to be there. She is easy to cry.

Now we just arrived we entered the entrance. I run hurriedly and asked the nurse. I followed her and saw my mom's crying. Taehyung oppa and Chaewon unnie tried to calm her.

" Mom!"

" Minji! You're here."

" Can you tell me what happened to dad? Why he got in that accident?"

" He got a car crash. Our driver was driving peacefully but there's a big truck drove without careful and hit our car. Now he is in ICU Room and also our driver. I knew it from people nearby and I asked police they showed us the camera security. We still don't know the driver cause yet. After they hit, they drive away." I nodded.

" Did you get any details of this?" He shook his head.

" Mom, we are here. Dad will be alright." I hugged her. She looked to me with teary eyes.

" Oh Hanni, sorry I didn't notice you were here with Minji. Please take a sit here." Chaewon said. Hanni bowed slightly to them.

Chaewon and Hanni are talking.

After a while, Doctor came out. Mom rushed to him.

" How is my husband, doctor." She asked. We tried to calm her again.

" Um Mr. Kim got crashed hard so We still don't know clearly when he wake up from unconscious. His head got hit and lost so much blood. He has to rest. I already checked up on him. One more, He stressed too much. We will take care about his condition." Doctor smiled reassured us and my mom cried silently. I sighed off relief that he's fine.

" Mom, I think you have to get some rest. We will accompany you to our home. Tomorrow we will visit him again." Taehyung said.

" Thanks, Hanni for visit us." Mom said and smiled weakly.

" It's okay, auntie. Uncle will get better soon." Mom hugged her and let go of her.

" Minji, you should bring her home. It's late night." I nodded.

" Good bye mom, Oppa, unnie! I will come again tomorrow. Goodnight guys!" I said and hugged her for last time before went out.

I drove Hanni home. We didn't utter a word. We still feel awkward since we made out and about to make love until She got home I opened the door for her.

I stand there and kissed her forehead and lips before I leave.

" Goodnight, Cherry." I waved my hands. We bid our goodbye and I get in my car and drive to my dorm.

I drove while my head thinking about my dad. I sighed and I'm so worry about him.

I already miss the certain person. I shouldn't take advantage of her. I kissed her and I was about to take her virgin. Jeez! She still young and I shouldn't do this to her.

I will do it someday when she ready. I cursed myself.

Haerin has sent a message to me that she will not go to sleep at our dorm yet. She still catch up with her parents.

I slept alone!!

______________

-What will happen next? Who caused this trouble? Will they find out who did that?

To Be Continued...

Ya'll sleep? Yeah I'm not going to post this at night. 😅

Don't forget to voted! Thanks 😊!!

Goodnight World! 🌌 Sleep tight! 😘

2:23 am