Chapter 25 [ END ]

Third's Person Pov:

6 Years later

Time fly too fast

And " Everything has changed"

Currently Minji has turned 25 years old. She's the heir of KIM Corp. Her father always wanted Minji to be heir. However, She had refused it because she thinks she's too young and she wanted her brother or her sister to be the CEO.

The both also refused it since they didn't want to do so much things and they thought to be the CEO is boring.

Minji had no choice so she accepted it. After she worked only for 2 months, Mr Kim was very proud of his daughter.

- I forgot to mention about Jungwon and Krystal since they're also the important characters in this story.

So go back to our story!

This is her work life.

Everything has solved you know what. Krystal was using drug. She used to go to club to have fun with her friends or hooked up with someone until one day she met Jungwon. They ended up in the bed and have fun with each other.

Krystal felt very guilty that she almost stole Minji's virgin. Since the accident happened, she never had the gut to apologize to Minji or meet her, but when Minji found out that the girl has mental health problems, she forgave her. She often visited her at mental hospital.

And Jungwon, He had done bad things to Minji and even her family. His father got arrested because he almost killed Minji's father and destroy Kim Company.

Instead of being arrested Minji decided to report this to police and they put him into juvenile detention center. Minji thought he is very young to be in jail.

This is what Minji have done to them. They're also feeling guilty for done this.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Currently Hanni is 22 years old and more mature.

She's working as Mr Pham secretary since she's still young to be the CEO. However soon she will be to the CEO.

For both Hanni and Minji didn't want to be the CEO because they thought that when they have a child they will busy and didn't have time with them.

Hanni got many attention from her workplace. They even confessed to her.
However, She didn't pay much attention because she already has someone in her heart and the person is the one and only, Kim Minji.

Their both families are supportive and love this couple so much. They had planned for the both of them get married since they were young as a kid. They didn't expect that the both fell in love with each other.

Minji and Hanni are living together at Minji's house or you can call a mansion.

Hanni found out that Minji in these past few days is weird. Minji always gets home early and spends time with her, but now these days She always comes back home at late night. She is suspicious about Minji.

What if she betray her and have another girlfriend?

Hanni kept thinking this and asking herself about this question, but she also worried about her too.