Chapter 5: Party

Unknown Person POV

' Who the hell is she? ' I'll her if she dare to take her away from me. No one can has her, only me. I'm rich, I can get what I want but just by her outfit It's simple. She looks like a piece of shit, a poor people like her didn't deserve her. I see her eyes lit up when she saw that b*tch! I'm so f*cking furious right now!!! I don't care if she older than me or something! I'll kill her or them if she tries to take her away from me!! I can do what I want. My parents is a top 10 richest successful business in the world. Who's care? I can even buy their life.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hanni Pov

Since that day we hung out together, I can't forget the moment we hung out together with our friends.
Today my cousin are come back to Korea. I'm so excited.
Now I'm walking to inside the school because Dani told me not to wait for her so I agreed with her. As I'm walking, I see familiar girls are walking out. Until I walk near them and notice It's Minji, Haerin unnie. I run to them.

" Hello! Minji, Haerin unnie. " I called them to get their attention.

" Ohh Hello Hanni! " Minji, Haerin unnie says with unison and I chuckle.

" Did you brought Hyein to school? " I asked them.

" Ohh Yes We brought Hyein here. Bye the way Where's Danielle? " They asked.

" She said she woke up late so today I didn't wait for her. " I said.

Suddenly Minji's phone rings, she answered. She said " Wait. I answer my dad call. "

MINJI POV:

" Hello, Dad. " I said.

" Hi, sweetheart. When your class end Are you free? " Dad asked.

" Yes, I'm free. Why dad? " I asked him.

" I just want to tell you today we have a party at my business partners Mansion. Be ready because a lot of well known people will join. " He said.

" Okay, dad. I'll prepare. " I said.

" Oh I forget! Tell Hyein to prepare. I have no time now I have meeting. I'll arrive home at 5. Don't forget to pick up Hyein with you. Bye! Minji takes care. " Dad said.

" Alright, dad. Take care! Goodbye! " I said.

After I answer my dad call, I asked Haerin If she come with us.

" Haerin, Did your parents had arrived home? " I asked Haerin.

" Yes, they come back for 3 days. Why? " She said and I asked her " Today my parents have a party at their business partners, did your parents invited? "

" Yes, they invited. Maybe We can go to together. " She said.

" Yeah. By the way Hanni, do you come with your parents? " I asked Hanni who listen to us for entire time.

" Yes, maybe I go with my parents. " She said.

" Okay, See you at party! Bye Hanni! " Haerin and I said goodbye to her and We go to our university.

" Bye! Minji and Haerin unnie. " She said with smile and I chuckle at her cuteness.

.

.