Chapter 24

Hanni's Pov:

I felt really excited when we got off from hospital.

Now We are on the way back her home since her sisters and her brothers were worried about her. They didn't have much time to visit her since they were busy.

But the thought that her memories never come back made me felt bad.

What if she couldn't regain back her memories?

My head leaned on her shoulders while she looked out the window.

My head filled a lot of questions that I couldn't get the answer.

Does she still love me?

I asked myself until I felt a soft and warm hand put on me. I looked to see her. Her expression was so worried and I melted into her warm eyes.

" You okay?" I nodded and sighed. She noticed and told me again, " You can tell me everything if you want." She gave me a small smile and squeezed my hand gently.

Yeah if I can tell you how I worried and if you couldn't remember me again.

Maybe We should go to somewhere that we used to hang out especially our childhood place

But the doctor said we should take care her and don't rush everything.

Yes, he's right. Even though I'm scared for losing her, I should help her with it.

Minji noticed me hesitated and said, " It's okay if you  aren't ready to tell me." Then she gave me her charming smile that every girls would fall.

" Thank you so much, Min..."

After a that we have arrived to mansion the maid and the butler helped her. They are worried about her Minji is a nice and respectful woman so they love Minji so much. I could see it.

" Welcome back, Miss Kim." She seems confused but still smile to them.

" Han, are they the workers here?" I nodded. " Let's go inside so we could rest."

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim have told the maid to prepare the food for Minji so now we are waiting in the living room.

" How are your feeling hmm? " Mrs Kim asked her while held her hands. " I-I'm fine ms Ki— I mean mom..." She chuckled nervously.

" Don't be scared or worry anything, this is our house so if you want anything you can tell me. I'm your mother okay?"

" Yes, mom..." She looked around and amazed what she saw.

" Wait here, I'll go ask them if the food is ready so we can eat." She walked towards the kitchen and left us alone here.

After we spent time eating our lunch, Minji's parents decided to went to their room. Hyein and the others are here talking with Minji. Hyein is the youngest so she asked Minji many questions.

" Alright, Min you should go to your room take some rest okay?" Taehyung oppa told her and she nodded.

" Han, We are going you should take some rest too." Then Chaewon unnie smiled at us. " Yes, unnie."

Then they separated to their rooms. Minji seems tired so I accompanied her to her old room.

" Min, You have to take your pills before went to sleep." She took her pills and changed to her new clothes.

" And you?" She asked. " What?"

" Aren't you going to sleep?" I shook my head. " You can sleep first. I'll sleep later."