Chapter 22

" Dad, please help me! I can't bare with this anymore they even slept with each other." He shouted frustratedly. " Tell me what happened to you?" His dad asked and he opened his phone. He has a voice recording that his friend help him.

" Jay had recorded and gave it to me." His dad listened and heard all their conversations.

" Calm down, son. What's you want me to do?" He asked. " Kill her! I can't do it alone because that bitch is smart." He said. " Then I know what's to do so we have our plan. You should watch her carefully if you want our plan success. Her dad is still alive so this time I help you, son." He smirked.

Minji's Pov:

Now we are driving while she looked outside the windows. " Min, look! The sky is beautiful!"

" Wae? Wow it's really beautiful like you."

" What?" She turned to me. " I said It's beautiful just like you." She's red as tomatoes right now.

I drive slowly since It's already nights, but as I was driving there's a car drive opposite my car.

" Minji unnie!" Hanni shouted as she saw how fast the car was. " Hanni, Calm down! "

Crash!

All I knew is... my head crushed with the window so hard that cause my head bled and I turned around to saw Hanni already passed out. Since my head bled so much, I felt my eyes close and see nothing.

" I don't wanna die yet..." her last words.

Third Person's Pov

The ambulances are arriving and they quickly helping them. The car that has crashed it has ran away immediately after that accident.

The doctors and nurses brought Minji and Hanni into ICU.

The police checked Minji's phone to contact her family. After they received the phone call they immediately rushed to hospital.

After many hours, the doctor came out from ICU rooms looking for their relatives. The Kim and Pham also arrived.

" Doctor, how are my daughters?" They rushed to him.

" Oh Mrs Kim, um Minji lost so much blood. Her head was crushed with the window and some pieces were inside her head. And another patient is under our care we are still checking on her. Please excuse myself!" He bowed to them and went out.

Mrs Kim and Pham they were worried about their children. They are only praying for them to get better.

The Next Day

Hanni was got into the normal rooms while Minji was still in ICU.

" Luckily, she just need some more rest and we should wait for her to wake up."

" About Miss Kim, She's still unconscious we're not sure when she wakes up from pass out."

" Thank You, doctor. She'll be alright we should get some rest too. You didn't eat anything yet." Mr Kim said to his wife.

" So Excuse myself from here I have to check up on her again." Doctor said and He went to ICU with the nurse.

8:46 PM

" Hanni!" Mrs Pham said and cause the others to look at her. " She's woke up!"

Mr Kim and Mrs Kim weren't allow to visit Minji yet since Minji is still in Emergency rooms so they stayed with The Pham.

Hanni tried to get up and her mom helped her.

" Mom, Where's Minji?" Hanni asked her mom when she realized what happened. " She's still unconscious."

" I want to see her! " Hanni about to got off from her bed. " No you need to rest first. She will get better soon." Mrs Pham said and hugged her.

" Mom, I-I want to see her..." Hanni began to cries. " Shh Please I will bring you to her but you can't go now." Mrs Pham tried to convince her.

" Hanni, can you tell us what happened when you were there with Minji?" Hanni nodded.

" When we were driving......." Hanni told everything that was happening to her and Minji. " It's okay at least you're here."

Minji's Pov:

I woke from a sudden headache and I was shocked that I wore patient clothes. I touched my head it wrapped by bandages.

After for several times, I heard a knock I quickly turned to it.

" Oh Hi, Minji. You awake!"

" How are your feeling?" He asked me and how did he knew my name and What's my name? who am I?

" Wait, Who are you and why you know my name?" I asked with curiously.

" Really! You don't know yourself? Okay tell me if you remember something or someone." He told me. I began to close my eyes and recalled everything but it didn't work.

" Alright, let me tell you. Your name is Kim Minji your parents is waiting for you with Their friends." He said and it made me even more confused.

" I'm Minji? And who are they?" He sighed. " Well, Minji you don't have to rush anything. One day you will get your memories back." He smiled.

" So you are a doctor?" He nodded. " Do I really have parents? Where are they?"

" Wait, here. I'll just write your condition to my report and I will cal your parents to come here. Don't worry just take it easy!" He smiled and went out.

I still confused and my head still hurts.

" Minji!" Suddenly I heard an middle age woman called me. " Oh my god my daughter, How are your feelings? Do you still feel hurt?"

She went with another middle age man who stands behind her.

" W-who are you?" I asked her.

" Mrs Kim and Mr Kim, I found out she has gotten amnesia. She can't remember anything even her name. Don't worry her memories will come back after 2 or 3 months depend on her health and if she usually goes to some places that she has been there before it could help her." He told them about my condition.

" Minji, we are your parents if you want to know anything else about yourself, we will help you." She said and hugged me. Her hug was warm and it made me feel good.

" U-m Mi— mom and dad." She corrected me and her husband looked at me while gave me a warm smile. " Get better soon There are your friends and your families wanted to see you. Maybe they will arrive soon." They kissed my forehead and this feeling was familiar to me. I got emotional I wanted to cry I don't even know my own self.

________

I knew I mess this up so... hehe

Don't forget to vote!