Chapter 29: Deathly Spirits

Words: 477

-X-

You took me away from them.

Expecting you? This dead looking child has been expecting you? Where in the hell was this place anyways? Where the hell were you? You eyed the girl a few feet in front of you, realizing she was floating a couple inches off the ground.

"I can tell you are confused. Allow me to explain. You, [name], are dead."

You stood there in disbelief, seeing the girl come closer. Dead? No... you can't be dead... [you're needed for plot!]

You wanted Sun... You wanted Moon... You wanted Eclipse... You didn't want this, you couldn't believe this. You would not believe that this was the end. You can't end your life story here...

"We understand how you feel," the orange haired boy spoke up. "We were just like you once. Scared, confused, angry."

You weren't angry... Were you?

"I..." You stammered.

"Welcome to limbo, the place of the spirits." The other boy said, throwing his arms open to the open space of the grayscaled Pizzaplex.

"Sorry for the mess. We weren't expecting you so soon." The girl apologized.

"WE?! Charlotte, Nobody but you knew they were coming!" The pirate-themed boy exclaimed.

The girl now known as Charlotte sighed, "I told the group already, you two just weren't at the meeting, Fritz."

"Not our fault that Gabe dared us not to go." The other boy defended, hugging the golden bear plush you just now realized he was holding.

"Don't mind Evan and Fritz, [name]. they're dumb." Charlotte smiled innocently.

"Hey Fritz, if you have only one eye, are you winking or blinking?" Evan asked.

"Pffft! That's easy! It's-!.... Uhm.... Gimmie a sec."

Charlotte sighed and facepalmed. "Listen, I know you want to leave. You don't want to be here with us, you want to go live and continue your life. I'll just skip to the main part of why I was expecting you. Sadly there's only two options to live again. The first option is to become an animatronic."

You hesitated. An animatronic? What kind? Why that? You listened for the second option, hoping to have the two choices before choosing.

"The second option is one we haven't done before, so it's experimental... We can inject an animatronic sentience into you, meaning you will still live as a human, but have a second soul." 

Due to someone being lazy as fuck, you skipped all the details of choosing and in the end chose option two.

Charlotte said that it will take a little while to get everything set up and ready, meaning you had time to hang out with the two small boys. You were deciding what to do when Fritz blurted something out.

"Blinking! I'm blinking!"

"Tch, delayed much?" Evan snickered.

"Hey! You try having one eye and deciding on what is what! I don't even have proper depth perception!" Fritz retorted.

Evan stared at Fritz in dead-panned confusion. "What does that have anything to do with this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Fritz shrugged. "I dunno, I just wanted to say it."